Chapter 126

In the second year after the haze receded, although the interval was short, in this short period of not more than one year, the interstellar had undergone great changes.

The Hilorin Star, where the Star Alliance headquarters was located, had been restored, including some historically valuable buildings that had been restored with the efforts of relevant technicians. Now there was no trace of damage that had been suffered, and the city construction was even more perfect.

It was not just Hilorin Star, but every planet under the jurisdiction of Interstellar had corresponding development. For example, Gaia Star where Yunbao Branch was located, its development in recent years could be said to be very prominent.

Gaia was a trading planet. There were many unique auction houses on the planet, and large-scale auctions with rare treasures or new equipment as gimmicks were held every year. But now, it had become even more famous in the interstellar world.

However, the development of Gaia in recent years was not because of its characteristics as a trading planet, but because of tourism.

As for when discussing the sudden rise of Gaia Star’s tourism industry, it was necessary to mention the Yunbao Branch here.

The cause of this incident was that Xia Qi uploaded photos and videos of the cubs’ daily lives using the official account of the Yunbao Club’s social media a year ago, including a short video about the group of nox cubs.

Once this short video was released, the number of views and reposts skyrocketed within a few hours, and finally reached a rather alarming number.

Because too many people clicked into the homepage of Yunbao Branch to watch the video, for a while, the entire Youxing even had a stuttering phenomenon, which had never happened in so many years.

More than 30 years ago, the nox race was considered extinct by most people in the interstellar world, and almost no one had seen the cubs of the nox race for so many years.

For most people, the small video released on the homepage of Yunbao Club was a long-lost pleasure… Some people even saw the cubs of the nox race for the first time.

“The two little horns on the head are so cute. I beg the caretakers to post more photos and videos of Baby nox’s daily life!”

‘Round yo eyes is also very cute ah, this is still light cyan, just like Bathurst gems ah.”

“And yet all with the same caretaker behind, they look so good and clever oh I want to follow them.”

The comments below the Yunbao Branch post were constantly updated, and the refresh speed was so fast that people couldn’t keep track of it. Just from the heat of this post, the enthusiasm of the people of all races in the interstellar towards the newborn cubs of the nox race could be seen.

In the video, a group of fluffy and round nox cubs collectively followed a young man. When the young man stopped and sat down, these nox cubs seemed to be vying to nest in the young man’s arms.

Those who didn’t get the position refused to leave, they just squatted next to them and screamed. Apart from seeing the cute horns on the heads of these nox cubs, the most important thing that people couldn’t ignore was the soft cry of these cubs.

At present, in the entire interstellar, only Yunbao Club was supporting the cubs of the nox race, and there were still close to a hundred of them.

But they couldn’t be seen anywhere else. People who wanted to see the nox cubs could only squat around and wait for the Yunbao Club to update their status, so that they could see these cubs in photos or videos.