Ch 109

Compared with the adult dragon, the dragon’s breath from the young dragon’s mouth seemed to be far inferior in its damage and deterrence, it was just like the difference between a spark and a blazing prairie fire.

But in order to protect the young human being behind him, the black dragon cub kept spitting out his dragon’s breath, and even rushed towards the enemy by flapping its wings.

Every time the young dragon breathed out the dragon’s fire, the dim cave was illuminated for an extra moment. From her appearance to now, this kind of flames had appeared more than ten times.

Although it failed to increase the temperature in the cave, the dark elemental creatures who were afraid of light began to shrink back a little.

The fighting talents of the Kesu clan and the dragon line was naturally needless to be stated. Even if the elemental creatures tried to fight at the beginning, but with its racial instincts, this black dragon cub’s attacks were becoming more and more precise and fierce.

Like the tearing with the front claws and the sweeping with its dragon tail, if it was not against this kind of elemental creatures, it would still need to be observed if any other life forms with normal powers could withstand this attack.

These two attacks by the cubs couldn’t cause any fatal injuries at once, but they were enough to make a normal person shrink back in fear.

Even if they retreated a little, these elemental creatures who didn’t actually know how to think would not stop their approach, they would continue to continue to approach the life forms in front of them.

Compared with the black dragon cub who could use the dragon’s breath, these dark elemental creatures were more inclined to target the young human being behind this young dragon who could not attack them.

“Hmm–” After discovering this, the black dragon cub who was flapping its dragon wings tried its best to spit out dragon’s breath flames that were hotter than before, like a solid line of defense, absolutely not letting these enemies come closer.

“Oni, let’s go this way.” Xie Luan pointed to the hole next to it that was big enough for a person to squat down and drill through, after confirming that the black dragon cub heard it, he started to approach the hole.

First, he entered the cavity, then Xie Luan turned around and waved to the black dragon cub who was still looking at him from time to time during the battle, “Oni come here.”

When the black dragon cub flapped its wings and flew towards him, Xie Luan held the young dragon in his arms, and while the group of elemental creatures came around from the other side during the gap time, he held the black dragon cub and ran towards the exit of the cave.

Not all the elemental creatures in this cave had surrounded Xie Luan just now. On the way as Xie Luan trotted from the center of the cave to the exit while holding the black dragon cub, there were some scattered enemies who were still lingering around. The young dragons in Xie Luan’s arms solved them one by one with its breath.

The distance from the center to the exit of this dim cave was very long. Xie Luan trotted for nearly ten minutes. When he saw the light at the exit, Xie Luan quickened his pace.

The two dragon guards guarding at the exit of the cave heard the gradual running footsteps, their reaction was a little slow, and when they saw a black-haired young man running out of it, while still holding a black dragon cub in his arms, these two dragon guards were really a bit surprised.

Yesterday, this human came from the outside to look at the exit of the cave. The two dragon guards here thought that the other side was only interested in this place. They didn’t expect the other side to enter the cave directly from the other side of the entrance today. And he also came out without incident.