Ch 108.2

Xie Luan had just returned to the house where he was temporarily staying these few days with the nox in his arms. From a distance, he saw the black dragon cub flapping its dragon wings at the door of the house and looking around.

Xie Luan remembered that when he went out today, the cub hadn’t woken up yet. Maybe his behavior made the young dragon think he had left.

“Oni.” Before the black dragon cub could see him, Xie Luan first called out the other’s name and put the nox in his arms on his left shoulder.

“Hey.” All of a sudden, the dragon wings flopped from the door of the house and hit the young man’s arms. The black dragon cub raised the dragon wings only after being hugged by Xie Luan and lowered her body to nest in Xie Luan’s arms.

“I said you were just going out for a while, and Oni wanted to wait for you at the door.” Modo glanced at the cub flying into the young man’s arms and walked over with his cane.

The wound of this cub was bandaged by the young man in front of him. It was the first time she met someone other than him who was willing to be so close to her and take care of her, and the young man’s attitude was also very meticulous and gentle towards her. So, the cub wanting to get close to him, such a development did not surprise Modo.

The cub should have been waiting for a while.

Xie Luan nodded lightly to the old man who had told him about the situation, raised his hand to touch the chin of the young dragon in his arms, and got a response from the black baby dragon lowering her head and rubbing his palm.

After exploring the situation of the trial cave, Xie Luan went in and stayed for more than ten seconds, feeling the probable negative effect this cave would have on humans.

Even being slightly touched by those dark elemental creatures would give him a stiff freezing sensation, and the cave environment itself made ordinary humans feel chilly.

After Xie Luan came back, he told the old man about this, saying that he wanted to take Oni to the trial cave tomorrow.

“I won’t force her in.” With a general plan in his mind, Xie Luan first promised the elderly dragon in front of him.

Hearing what Xie Luan said, Modo’s biggest worry disappeared, so he nodded and said, “Okay.”

On the next day, Xie Luan, went out with a black dragon cub, but did not tell his destination to the cub. When they reached the vicinity of the trial cave, the young dragon who was in Xie Luan’s arms reacted.

The dragon’s wings moved slightly nervously, but because of being held by the youth, the black dragon cub’s reaction only stopped there.

Xie Luan patted the young dragon’s back until he had calmed the black dragon cub and walked to the entrance of the cave. Xie Luan placed the little cub beside the two giant dragon guards who were in charge of guarding the entrance.

“Oni wait for me outside, I will come out after going in a while.” After Xie Luan finished speaking, before the black dragon cub could react, Xie Luan stood up and walked into the cave.

“Huh?”

The black dragon cub who was gently placed on the ground raised its head and made a sound after reacting, but the figure of the young man had gradually submerged into the dim entrance of the cave and disappeared from her field of vision.

She knew what place it was. This was a place where this black dragon cub would never go close to. The dark elemental creatures that were active like black shadows in the cave made this young dragon very scared. And afraid of going in a second time.

The cub waited outside for a while, but did not see the young man coming out, which made the young dragon shake its tail anxiously.

The youth was a human, and humans were very weak without any natural weapons.

Even if she had never learned such knowledge, from its prolonged contact, this black dragon cub knew this matter by her own ability.

“You say that a human being entering this cave can do nothing. It’s really a pity for him.” This was the second time they saw Xie Luan going in the trial cave. One of the guards at the entrance couldn’t help but tell his companion this matter, “If we don’t go in, he would be frozen into a popsicle. We have to be bothered to save him.”

But speaking of it, these guards seemed to have no obligation to save the human. They only needed to check this trial cave daily and ensure that the cubs in the cave can pass the trial without any accidents.

Entering the cave, Xie Luan carefully avoided and tried not to let the dark elemental creatures here touch him, but there were too many, and he would still accidentally come in contact no matter how much he avoided it.

Although these dark elemental creatures couldn’t think, they would choose to move closer to the life forms entering the cave. After Xie Luan hid for a while, more and more shadow-like elemental creatures approached him.

The longer it took, the harder it would be to hide, but if it was really impossible, the nox on his shoulders could transfer him out through space, so Xie Luan was still prepared enough.

With the passage of time, Xie Luan was finally forced to a corner by the elemental creatures that had surrounded him in a limited space. There was a hole beside him that could allow one person to drill through so it was not a dead end.

When the group of elemental creatures got closer, Xie Luan waited intently, but when the group of black shadow-like elemental creatures were about to approach him, a voice rang in this dim cave.

“Hey—-“

The black dragon cub flopped its wings and rushed towards the young man surrounded by black shadows. According to the fighting instinct of the race, it used its front claws to tear the enemy apart.

But ordinary physical attacks did not have much effect on these shadow-like elemental creatures. After finding that several attacks were invalid, the black dragon cub quickly expelled the dragon’s breath during the battle, and the blazing color of the flame suddenly appeared and illuminated this dim cave for a moment.

Although it was only a young dragon, the black dragon cub’s posture to protect the young man behind was also like a giant dragon.