Ch 113

There was a huge bang. Not to mention the examiner who was about one meter away from the transparent crystal ball in the room but even the other examinees who were waiting outside the room with their number plates were also frightened by the sudden sound. They looked at each other outside the room wondering what had happened.

When this unexpected thing happened, the group of candidates waiting for the test inevitably experienced some commotion. Some people looked at the room where the sound was heard and the people next to them whispered.

Although Xie Luan was closest to the floating crystal ball, the crystal ball did not affect him when it cracked. At most, some of the dusty parts made him turn his head and cough twice.

During this process, the examiner sitting in his seat put his hand on the frame of the round glasses. Through this layer of transparent lens, he could see the widened brown eyes of the goblin examiner.

As if he couldn’t believe it, the goblin chief examiner hurriedly took off the round glasses on the bridge of his nose and quickly wiped it twice. When he put them back on, his eyes had become even bigger than before.

The crystal ball they used to test the mental power of examinees was shattered–?!

The goblin chief examiner was still not able to accept this fact, but the transparent fragments scattered on the ground clearly showed that this was what had happened.

The entire building was covered with security monitoring, and such an accident had occurred. Such a loud noise could almost trigger the primary alert state of the system.

“Spado, your side—”

Several examiners who were formally scattered and sitting in other rooms rushed over there. They wanted to ask what happened, but they came in and saw the transparent pieces on the ground. Seeing this, the voice of the person who had spoken stopped abruptly.

The staring goblin examiner showed an expression similar to that of the goblin chief examiner. The few people who entered the room through the small door that could only be passed by the staff at the rear were also a little stunned, their eyes stopping on the ground.

How was this crystal ball broken…?

Even if the suspension device suddenly broke down, in terms of material, the crystal ball could not be broken by hitting it, and what they had just heard was obviously not the sound of something smashing.

It was as if something exploded with a bang. They thought that some device in this room had a malfunction and exploded, but it was this crystal ball that broke?

Looking up at the other people who seemed to be alarmed, Xie Luan glanced at the pieces on the ground that couldn’t be glued back to its original appearance even with glue and raised his hand to touch the tip of his nose.

The examiner just said to input mental power, and he did.

When a small crack appeared on the surface of the crystal ball, Xie Luan was hesitating whether to stop or not, but because the examiner sitting in front did not say to stop, he did not stop.

Xie Luan did not expect that the crystal ball would explode before he finished transmitting his mental power.

The goblin chief examiner was shocked that the young man’s input of mental power could make the crystal ball explode, but the goblin race’s instinctive nature of love for money made the goblin chief examiner feel pain at the explosion of such a precious crystal ball.

It was made with natural Hulda crystal, and the crystal ball was worth more than one million credits!

The Hulda Crystal would respond intuitively to the received mental power, and based on the response, a person’s mental power level could be tested.