Chapter 98

Chapter 98

Although for StarCraft’s top three thousand clubs, the Yunbao Club could only be ranked in the middle and lower tiers, but among these peers, the popularity of the Yunbao club was not low at all.

The reason was that every branch knew that in the latest Star Alliance assessment, Yunbao Branch was a well-deserved dark horse among them.

Since the announcement of the assessment results, there had been a lot of people in Starcraft who began to pay attention to the Yunbao club. Many clubs had the idea of sending out invitations to the Yunbao club, but the Kalia branch was the first to take action.

To go to another cub raising branch, according to the normal situation of the branch’s communication, Xie Luan should have gone alone, but a silver tail with a cold texture came around his waist, and Xie Luan couldn’t go alone anymore.

Being faced with a silent staring pair of blue vertical pupils, Xie Luan looked at the beautiful eyes for a few seconds, and then gave up on the idea of resisting.

When he took the Moyu cub to participate in the qualification assessment recently, he didn’t take this Nox out with him. If he didn’t take him this time, although it was not impossible, Xie Luan felt that he might have to coax him for a while when he came back.

On that day, after Xie Luan returned to the Yunbao branch, he was stared at by this Nox in the room for the whole night. Xie Luan approached and took the initiative to kiss Ya Yi. It took a few times for the silver tail to loosen slightly.

And now that Xie Luan hadn’t left the house, this tail had already encircled him.

Xie Luan couldn’t move, the silver tail pulled him towards his owner, and then Xie Luan felt the sensation of being licked by the tip of the wet tongue after a light bite on his lower lip.

It was not a deep kiss but just a lick of the lips, but this process of clearly feeling the wet and soft tongue painted on the lips made Xie Luan unable to help but hold his breath a little.

He didn’t know if this was Ya Yi’s conscious or instinctive behavior. Xie Luan felt that some of the things the Nox had learned by himself without a teacher were starting to make him a little bit overwhelmed.

The gap between the lips was lightly scratched by the tip of the tongue. When the soft object tried to penetrate in, Xie Luan subconsciously loosened his teeth.

“Hmm…” Unconsciously, he wanted to lean back a little, but Xie Luan’s back was fixed by the hand that Nox stretched out in front of him, and he could only breathe a little in the gap.

He was kissed until he felt almost out of breath, Xie Luan reached out with difficulty to touch the silver tail around his waist. After a few strokes, the deep kiss from Nox to him finally returned to being a peck.

The corners of his eyes were reddish. With the tail continuing to encircle, Xie Luan went to the hanger beside him and took off a thin coat. After putting it on, he pointed to the inside of the coat and said, “Come in.”

The Nox blinked his eyes quickly after achieving the goal and traced back to the round cub form with a cold expression. Xie Luan held the Nox with two small horns on his head into his arms.

He fastened on the small black coat, and put the Nox, who looked rounder, into his coat, revealing a head with the coat hat at the position of the zipper.

Although it was a bit weird to go to other people’s clubs with such an image, Xie Luan thought about it and did so as soon as the Nox stared silently and intently at him with his pupils.