Chapter 86

Chapter 86

The scales of mermaid cubs were different from those of adult mermaids. It was easy to see from the appearance that the scales of the cubs were smaller than adult mermaid’s, and the scales of the cubs were also slightly softer than those of the adult mermaids. You could feel it when you touched them.

The ice-blue scales held in the hands of the mermaid in front of him had a beautiful color. At first glance, it even looked like transparent gem fragments. It seemed to have a translucent crystal feeling under the light.

Mermaid cubs would drop scales from one to five years old, but after this time, the mermaid would hardly drop scales until they reach adulthood.

The scale in the palm of Gale’s hand was a scale that he noticed was about to fade after he returned to the water to stare at his fish tail in space these past two days.

He deliberately moved the fish’s tail more in the water, which accelerated the falling of this scale.

Xie Luan was stunned for a second when he heard the mermaid with only light gold and long hair whispering to him. The mermaid’s voice was very clear and pleasant, and his reaction slowed by half a beat.

But of course, Xie Luan saw the scale that the mermaid held to him and didn’t want the other party to misunderstand that he didn’t want to accept this scale. Xie Luan stretched out his hand immediately after reacting.

Taking the scale under the careful gaze of those azure blue eyes, Xie Luan took out a small carved wooden box from the space button in front of the other person, put this ice blue scale in it, and then put the small wooden box back in the space button.

After completing this series of actions, Xie Luan saw the mermaid in front of him immediately move his ear fins. Although there was no expression on the other’s beautiful face, Xie Luan could easily understand that the mermaid was happy now.

“I will take good care of it.” Xie Luan skillfully raised his hand and touched the soft blond hair of the mermaid. In order to make the other party feel at ease, he said this sentence in a certain tone.

Knowing that it was not a cub’s scale, but that scale was something the mermaid in front of him wanted to give him, hoping that he could accept it for safekeeping, of course Xie Luan would choose to comply with his expectations.

Even if it was not the first scale dropped by the cub, it would still have the same significance to Xie Luan.

“Papa.” The voice was cold, and the tone of calling the youth did not sound even slightly like a cub, but the mermaid lowered his head and lightly touched the youth’s shoulder, showing obvious dependence in his actions.

“Yeah.” Xie Luan let out his voice and responded clearly.

When called by the cub, he had to respond clearly. Although the mermaid in front of him was no longer a cub, he still looked like a big baby in Xie Luan’s eyes.

After comforting the mermaid who expressed dependence on him, Xie Luan browsed the star network with an easy mind in the arranged residence. After a few days, he had a clearer understanding of the current overall situation of this world line.

The world here was originally in a relatively peaceful state a few years ago, but this peace was broken without warning. Inexplicable contradictions aroused, and several races suddenly started war without weighing up their interests.

As if using this as the fuse, the originally peaceful interstellar gradually started having frequent wars.

Ya Yi took Gaia back from the Saen tribe and formed the huge army of today. After several actions to destroy the planet, he had become the most feared party in the current interstellar space.