Chapter 88

Chapter 88

In the Chronos Star of the Saen tribe, it was now night, the quiet and dark night sky was dotted with stars, a huge clock stood quietly in this city, and frost-like moonlight was sprinkled on it. And the pointer was entwined with green plants.

In front of this huge clock, there was a figure standing very close to the clock. The silver tail behind the figure was in a drooping state, almost close to the ground, but it clearly showed a certain aggressiveness.

There was no expression on the cold and handsome face of the tail owner, and the pupils of his vertical eyes were contracted, silently staring at the clock.

A few days had passed, and the Nox standing in front of the huge clock had maintained this state, standing in this place and waiting, without taking a step away.

It was not right to say that he had been in the same state. The Prophet Kelai, who had fixed the clock because of worry these days, felt an increasingly tight and depressive breath from this Nox.

It was like a string being stretched tighter and tighter, and the more it was stretched, the more there was the danger that the string may break.

But even though Kelai had this feeling, he saw that this Nox was still waiting very quietly.

The old clock, which was originally a symbol of the city, had an effect that had only existed in their racial rumors. The three prophets of the Saen tribe were all alarmed, and they had been reading ancient books for relevant information these days.

The guest who was invited disappeared on their planet; it was impossible to justify this kind of thing.

After consulting all the ancient books and classics in the clan, only a little bit of information could be found. The only thing the three prophets could be sure of was the limited effect of the clock. After a certain period of time, the disappeared youth would automatically return.

The problem was how long this certain period of time was, and the prophets had no way to determine it.

He wanted to destroy something, a sticky emotion gradually enveloped his heart, and the Nox, who was standing in front of the huge clock, became more and more expressionless.

This Nox wouldn’t follow this mood, because waiting for the youth to come back was much more important than destroying something.

However, it was a fact that the string in his heart was getting stretched tighter and tighter. The small black mark exposed on the lower side of Ya Yi’s neck also seemed to be induced, and the original light-colored pattern seemed to be slightly darkened.

On this night, the still hands on the huge clock vibrated slightly again-

….

When the body completely dissipated into many small light spots, at the same instant, Xie Luan’s consciousness briefly plunged into a vague darkness.

After staying in this darkness for a while, Xie Luan suddenly felt a thrust behind him pushing him forward.

There was a light spot in front of Xie Luan’s eyes, and the light spot widened and widened, and soon this light expanded to cover his entire field of vision.

In the next second, Xie Luan had the feeling of stepping on the ground, and he saw a familiar scene but in the night.

Coming back… It was too late to think about the word “again”. When Xie Luan first realized, he found that his waist was firmly surrounded by a tail, and then he was hugged in a familiar way by the owner of this cold tail. Suddenly his whole person lost the ability to move freely.