Chapter 96

Chapter 96

This round of aptitude assessment was at the end of this month. After the two parents left, Xie Luan held the Moyu cub in his arms a little higher and looked at the cub who was gently wagging his tail. Then he said warmly: “The little test at the end of the month, the baby will go to participate again, this is the last time.”

After hearing the parents say that the cub was a little bit reluctant to participate in the test, Xie Luan deliberately softened her tone at this time. He also stretched out a finger to tap the cub’s head that was raised to him.

After saying this, Xie Luan saw that the swaying tail of the Moyu cub stopped, but quickly started shaking again.

Hearing the cub’s humming sound, Xie Luan lifted the cub from his arms, and when Xie Luan raised it with both hands, the Moyu cub’s humming sound became clearer. After a little bit, the four short legs were all stroking in the air.

Although he didn’t like to participate in the test, hearing the young person’s comfort and the experience of being lifted up high made the Moyu cub choose to be obedient.

After allowing the cub to kick in the air for a while, Xie Luan took the Moyu cub back in his arms and, as he had promised before, carried the cub and walked back to the indoor pool.

Before putting the Moyu cub he was holding into the pool, Xie Luan lowered his head and said to the cub: “To be able to deal with the test normally, Toto will start walking in the hall tomorrow.”

Xie Luan did not forget the cub. The cub’s walking was a bit unstable, and the balance was a little worse.

Through some arrangements, this small shortcoming could naturally get better as the cub grew up. Originally, Xie Luan didn’t want to rush the other party to correct it, but now he had to put it on the agenda.

The content of the qualification assessment had nothing to do with the cub’s walking stably. The test was about talent, but Xie Luan imagined the scene of the Moyu cub accidentally turning over during the test, and quickly made this decision.

The Moyu cub made a very low hum but didn’t want to do this. Xie Luan touched his back and he settled down.

On the next day, Xie Luan carried the Moyu cub to the hall as he had said, together with the little mermaid nestling in his arms and wagging his tail fin.

Looking for something that could allow the little mermaid to sit on, Xie Luan put down the Moyu cub not far away, and then Xie Luan walked back to the little mermaid.

The other cubs in the hall gradually approached Xie Luan. After a while, Xie Luan was surrounded by a lot of cubs, and the Moyu cub who was put down not far away was still standing there.

“Tweet?”

The light red cub who flew on Xie Luan’s head looked at the Moyu cub with smoky eyes and made two clear chirps.

Xie Luan stroked the little fat cub who was gently stepping on his hair with two small paws, lowered his head and looked at the little fat cub who was tilting his head, Xie Luan raised his hand and touched the little wings of the cub, “Toto wants to practice walking, just like Pepe used to learn to fly.”

“Tweet!” In response, this downy plump light red little bird fluttered its wings and flew not far away. He came to stand beside the Moyu cub like a round little chicken cub.

Because he thought of being accompanied when he was learning to fly, this kuhti cub now wanted to do it the other way around, and the other two chubby cubs who had a good relationship with this cub also flew towards them in a few seconds.