Chapter 130

When the eggs of the nox cubs brought back to the Yunbao Branch were all broken, and while he was busy taking care of these newborn cubs, Xie Luan still thought of the grown-up cubs in the parallel world line and Ya Yi in that world from time to time.

Even if he touched the huge clock on the capital star of the Saen tribe, there would be no reaction. Xie Luan wanted to go to the parallel world to see if the grown-up cubs were doing well now. It was impossible- -

Theoretically so.

But just as Xie Luan lowered his head slightly for a moment, he found himself entering a space that was not unfamiliar, and then he saw the golden ball of light after a long time.

"Xia Zuo?" Xie Luan was stunned. He thought that the golden ball of light had completely disappeared when he finished guiding him, but now the other party appeared in front of him again.

It seemed that he could see what Xie Luan was thinking, and the golden light ball quickly conveyed his voice to Xie Luan's mind: "In order to establish a link between you and this world and successfully deceive the rules, I did almost completely disappear. This ball of light is the last consciousness I split off, so I will of course also disappear after this."

"But it seems that the god of luck favors me, and I can still appear here. In order to thank you for saving this world, I am here to help you complete a wish." The other party said.

In line with Xie Luan's previous conjecture, Xia Zuo was indeed a member of the Saen clan. The other party was supposed to be the successor of the Prophet Klay, but because he saw the ending of the world, he sacrificed himself to change the ending.

There were three prophets in the Saen tribe, and when the previous prophet reached a certain age, he would start to train his successor.

Choosing a point in time, returning to the past briefly, and being able to peek into the future with subjective consciousness were all Xia Zuo's personal abilities. In the Saen tribe, Xia Zuo was recognized as a genius.

But now no one in the Saen tribe remembered Xia Zuo, and there was no trace of the other party in the current world. This was the sacrifice, or the price, that the other party paid to change the ending.

Just like last time, Xia Zuo was still pressed for time. After responding to Xie Luan's conjecture, the other party immediately began to act.

Xie Luan was still thinking about what the other party meant by helping him fulfill a wish, and the scene in front of him changed completely in the next second.

"Hmm..." The slight dizziness he felt made Xie Luan raise his hand to rest on his forehead. After a while, he could really see the surrounding scene clearly.

Not only the sight in front of him, but also the silver tail wrapped around his waist and the cub whose flapping wings slammed into his arms made Xie Luan slightly stunned.

Here was...

Gaia.

He suddenly arrived on the ark ship again, and this time it wasn't just himself who was sent over, but Ya Yi and the other five cubs also came together.

Sometimes being able to fly was an advantage. The chubby cub with goose-yellow feathers and the black dragon cub flew into Xie Luan's arms one after another. At this time, the Wek cub was leaning against Xie Luan and the small mermaid was grabbing his trouser legs with his hands, while the Muka cub obediently stood beside Xie Luan.

Although he didn't know what happened to this sudden teleportation, as long as the young man was by his side, these cubs were not panicked and afraid of this sudden happening but were instead very relieved.