Chapter 104

Xie Luan always felt like he was teaching the cubs badly if he was too intimate with the nox while he surrounded him with his tail, next to the two cub eggs, but he couldn’t refuse Ya Yi kissing his lips.

When he was about to be bitten on his Adam’s apple, Xie Luan held his breath in advance.

But when the breath of this nox was so close that he couldn’t get any closer, Xie Luan suddenly heard a crisp sound.

The two cub eggs in front seemed to have agreed with each other, and a small crack opened in their eggshells at the same time.

After the first sound appeared, similar crisp sounds quickly sounded one after another, and the newborn cubs in the eggs tried to move their bodies to break the eggshell.

Now the two people in the holding room stopped their movements. Ya Yi glanced at the two cubs who were trying to break their shells next to him, and slightly loosened the tails around the young man.

His attention shifting to the two cub eggs, unable to help the cubs break the shells, Xie Luan could only stare at the process of the two cubs breaking the shells.

The cracks in the eggshell were more and more obvious from the inside. The lighter cub egg on the left was arched and cracked open a small hole, continuing to damage the place that had been broken a little.

After waiting for more than ten minutes, Xie Luan finally saw a cub with a frosty white tail raise a front paw from the cub’s egg on the left, and slowly get out of it.

This was a cub of the Takira race.

Xie Luan saw the cub of this race in the club soon after he came to Yunbao Club. The form of the Takira race in the cub period looked like cats, and this newborn cub, of course looked like a white cat[1].

Although it was a race that was withdrawn by nature and didn’t like to be close to others, this frosty white fluffy cub with a little bit of egg liquid stuck to it, after getting out of the eggshell, began to work hard to tell the youth nearby that it had been born through soft cries which were similar to meows.

Xie Luan wiped the cub with the towel prepared early in the morning. The soft towel was stained with a little agent for newborn cubs who were born after breaking their shells, which could clean up the cubs well. The towel made the cub’s fluff clean.

After the fur became clean, the Takira cub looked fluffy. Because the Takira race’s fur in its original form was extraordinarily rich, this cub even looked like a small ball of hair now.

A cub was born after successfully breaking its shell, but the cub egg on the right seemed to have encountered some difficulties. The arching movement of the top shell continued for a period of time and then slowed down, and the movement gradually became smaller.

“The baby work harder and you will come out soon.” Xie Luan held the cub egg from the soft cushion, looked at the crack in the eggshell that was not too small, and slowed down his voice to encourage the cub in the egg.

The life response had not decreased, and it was still safe for the time being.

The cub seemed to be tired, so it stopped attacking the shell. But in order to avoid the situation where the life reaction of the cub might become weak, Xie Luan used his mental power to cover the cub egg and hug the cub egg with a light blue pattern. While stroking the eggshell, he continued to warmly encourage the cub.

As if influenced by the encouragement of the youth, the cub egg moved again, and the cracks on the eggshell prolonged and expanded with a slight intermittent noise. Finally, when Xie Luan stroked the cub egg for the third time, the cub in the egg broke through the eggshell.