A/N + Leave a comment

Hello guys, it's @loli here. I just wanna thank all the readers of my books here on wattpad even if they're just for fun. Thanks for not pressuring me for updates in the past year, not just for this book but all the others too, thanks for being patient and voting on the chapters.
For those that comment, I love reading your comments no matter what they are.
Did you know that I haven't read any of my books since I started updating them on wattpad ?
Well I haven't and I only update regularly because of y'all who also love reading the books. So please keep on voting, commenting AND following. It means a lot to me.
I have a lot on my plate right now that I'd rather not mention but, I'm taking up bullet journaling and even though it takes up a lot of my time, it does help my state of mind.
   Anyways, I just want to thank all of you lovely readers for the support you give me, whichever of my books you are reading.
Merry Christmas and a Happy new year in arrears to y'all. <3333333
Lots of love.

PS: I'm going to start updating the chapters of Martial Universe from where @jameela0427 took off, so y'all can look forward to that.

PSS: As the title says, everyone who reads this note should try their best to leave a comment, doesn't matter what you say. If you've got any concerns or questions for me, books, BL or danmei, etc you want me to update on wattpad, tips for my BuJo exploration,  feel free to do so in the comments, I'll definitely read them.

Yours in obscurity,
@loli
-----------------------------------------------------

If  you read to the end of the note, Congrats, here's an extra chapter for you. I bet you didn't expect it. <33
Love you guys.
----------------

Chapter 125

After the war got over, the enemy was also surely eliminated. Starcraft, which was in a period of peaceful development before the Serra’s invasion, had experienced the incidents that took place against various races. Now it had truly ushered in the “golden era” that originally existed only in the imagination of scholars.

In an environment where there was no war, the various races resumed development, and the development speed was much faster than before.

If they continued in this state, everybody believed that within a short time, all races could achieve their expected prosperity.

The nox race still had close to a hundred surviving cub eggs, and the fact that these cub eggs were transferred to the Yunbao Branch to take care of was now a well-known thing in the entire interstellar.

There were so many cub eggs, this race that made them deeply guilty and grateful would not go extinct, and its blood would continue to thrive.

This was great news for all races in the interstellar world.

The nox they thought of as the last before was also in this cub nursing branch called “Yunbao”. Almost not long after the news spread, Xie Luan received various anonymous grants one after another.

This part of the donation was used by Xie Luan to further improve the living environment of the cubs. There were so many cubs in the branch at once, and objects such as bed and nests also needed to be purchased.

“Huoo.”

“Huoo—”

Nox cubs, who had just been barely born, surrounded Xie Luan with round eyes, with two small horns on each head. The fluffy tail behind them seemed to want to touch Xie Luan at all times.

The cub eggs that were brought back to the holding room of the Yunbao Branch all successfully hatched in the next three months. Xie Luan had checked them. Every nox cub born from the hatched eggs were healthy and had very active life response.