Ch 117

He didn’t specifically remember the day of his birthday. Ya Yi’s impression of coming out of his shell was limited to the remembrance that it was winter at that time.

It was the same cold season as it was now, but Ya Yi didn’t actually feel too much about the low temperature at the time, because he quickly found the person he was looking for, who had a very warm body temperature.

The youth’s slightly changed attitude in recent days made Ya Yi a little concerned, and he vaguely remembered something.

Today, Ya Yi got to know the reason.

“Happy birthday.” Xie Luan put down the hand covering the nox’s eyes and said these words in a rather brisk tone, the moment the beautiful blue vertical pupils were exposed.

As soon as Xie Luan’s voice fell, the other people in the room quickly repeated this sentence again in one voice.

Suddenly, the expression on Ya Yi’s face that had always been cold, changed slightly, his eyelids moved, and then his eyebrows drooped slightly.

The house had been decorated along with a birthday cake having been prepared. Compared with the birthday of Muka cub last time, everyone in the Yunbao Branch had put in no less time and had made equally careful preparations.

The silver tail behind Ya Yi was much lower than before, almost touching the ground. Among the Nox race, this happened only when a nox completely lowered his defenses and thought that he was in a peaceful and safe place.

It was like a dangerous and beautiful beast showing his permission to allow others to approach him. Seeing Ya Yi’s straight face and drooping eyebrows, Xie Luan’s hands were itchy, and he wanted to poke the Nox’s white cheek.

But Xie Luan still resisted doing this at this time, and only put the birthday hat on the other person’s head when he got close.

“We don’t know what you like. If the gift we choose is not what you want…” Xia Qi said here, then glanced at Xie Luan, and added very simply with a smile, “Then treat Luan’s gift as ours to make up for it.”

It was not that Xia Qi and the others were indifferent to him, but Ya Yi rarely expressed his emotions, and the same was true in terms of preferences.

This Nox had only one clearest and most obvious expression of the emotion of “like”, and that was towards Xie Luan.

After getting along for so long, Xia Qi could be sure that the other party would surely like the things given by the youth.

It had nothing to do with the thing itself, and everything to do with the person giving it.

Hearing these words, Xie Luan coughed immediately, put his hand in the pocket of his clothes and touched the ring box inside, but did not take it out.

His gift would be given after returning to the room.

The cubs staying in Yunbao Club had been particularly interested in the concept of “birthday” since Nick’s birthday celebration. Whether it was their birthday or not, these cubs would behave even more actively when they saw the house being decorated specially.

The same was true today.

Seeing the tricone hat on Ya Yi’s head, the Muka cub close to Xie Luan bowed his head and arched lightly in Xie Luan’s arms while making a low hiss from his throat.

“Nick wants a hat?” Xie Luan almost immediately understood the meaning of this Muka cub, and when he was lightly arched, he hugged the large cub back, feeling the firmness of the shell of the cub.