Chapter 92

Chapter 92

After experiencing the parallel world line, Xie Luan knew that the normal healing ability was a light attribute.

The treatment device simulated the healing power of the light attribute through complex principles, so that it produced similar effects when used.

So, when Xie Luan wanted to use the treatment equipment to heal Oni’s wounds, Ravi would tell him that she was repelled by the attribute.

The wound healed by the healing power would feel a little itchy when one first received the treatment, but Xie Luan silently completed the whole treatment process just now.

With a high-level mental power, Xie Luan was more sensitive to abilities than most people. He could feel that the abilities used by the old woman who healed his wounds were different from the ordinary healing abilities.

It was this difference that made Xie Luan chase after her.

He could not let go of this possible opportunity.

The two branches were on the same planet, and it didn’t take much time to go back and forth. They easily crossed several cities on the floating train. Xie Luan brought the people back to the Yunbao branch.

Leading the way, Xie Luan walked straight in the direction of the living room as soon as he walked into the door of the branch.

When describing the situation, Xie Luan only said that it was a wound caused by a special weapon.

Although the other party had already agreed to his request, Xie Luan actually had the mentality of giving it a try as to whether the other party could cure Morrison.

“A Luan, you came back so soon…” Seeing the young man walking into the living room, Xia Qi showed a surprised expression. She thought Xie Luan would not be back until at least the afternoon.

Seeing the person coming in behind Xie Luan again, Xia Qi asked: “This is?”

“The person who came to try to treat Morrison’s injury.” He did not want to waste any more time, so he did not add anything to this phrase.

Hearing that Morrison was in the outdoor courtyard, Xie Luan asked Lin Yi to help call him to the lounge, and he first took the people behind him to the lounge.

In order to reach the lounge, they had to pass outside the hall. When Xie Luan led the people behind to this position, a little fat chubby cub jumped from a distance and flew into his arms accurately.

There had been many similar situations previously, so Xie Luan reflexively raised his hand and hugged the cub.

“Tweet–“

Two small claws stomped on the young man, and the Kuwei cub squatted in Xie Luan’s arms and raised his head to make a particularly crisp sound to Xie Luan.

The crisp cry seemed to be louder than usual. Xie Luan lowered his head and saw the little chubby fluttering the little wings that were twitching behind him but still moving slightly under his gaze. He couldn’t help but let out a single tone: “Huh?”

The raised tail sound was representative of questioning. Xie Luan could find that the cub’s black ink eyes were lit up, and when he pressed the downy plump body against him, the chirps had become louder again.

Feeling that this cub should want to tell him something, or want him to see something, Xie Luan raised his hand to touch the soft chubby back feathers of the little bird, and slowly promised: “Now there is something to be done. I’ll come over as soon as I’m done in a while.”