Chapter 102

So small, the cub Xie Luan could easily pick up with one hand, lowered his head and gently licked the palm of his hand. Xie Luan was slightly startled by the warm and wet touch on the palm of his hand.

The image of a grown-up Ain, who had become accustomed to closing his eyes in the parallel world line, who was very indifferent, which was similar to that of Ya Yi and Gale in that world, appeared in his mind.

And compared to the cold look of the adult Ain, the cub who was gently licking the palm of Xie Luan’s palm seemed particularly obedient, soft and innocent in his eyes.

Xie Luan couldn’t help but sit down and hug the Wek cub like a little milk dog on his lap. Before he became familiar with the new environment, he should give the cub a sense of security.

Whenever Xie Luan came to the hall, the cubs resting or playing there would always approach him, and this time was of course no exception.

The approaching cubs easily found that Xie Luan had brought back a new companion. These cubs were not repulsed by new people and were very curious about any new companions.

As soon as the youth passed through the hall, he attracted all the cubs in the hall like a magnet. The others in the room were no longer surprised as they had become accustomed to this scene.

At this moment, they all thought in their hearts that when the youth went to the Kalia branch this time, would such a scene also have been staged there- thanks to Xie Luan’s affinity for the cubs, everyone felt that this was really possible. They couldn’t help thinking about the expressions of the caretakers in the Kalia branch at that time.

For the cubs close to him, Xie Luan caught a few of them on his lap, and then appropriately responded to the cubs who wanted to get his attention.

“The new cub is called Ain and will live with you in the future.” According to the routine introduction, Xie Luan lowered his voice when he said the next sentence, “This baby can’t see. When he encounters difficulties, you should help him.”

Help the new companion, the young man said. Although the cubs nearby did not know how to help, but they still very obediently responded one after another.

But at the same time some cubs questioned Xie Luan.

“Tweet?”

“Huh?” The three little chubby and Riley cub had just finished playing the flying game together, and now they squatted next to Xie Luan and made a crisp cry expressing inquiries.

Xie Luan thought about what the cubs wanted to ask him, and finally said in a low voice: “If you can’t see, it’s all black in front of you. There is nothing. Ain can’t see what the surrounding things look like, like you can.”

“Chirp …… “

The crisp cries also became a little lower, although they were only cubs, but hearing the situation described by the youth they could also feel how difficult it was to “not be able to see”.

In order to express their willingness to help the cub, these three chubby cubs fluttered their wings and flew onto Xie Luan’s legs, squatted near the new companion, and straightened their furry body, “chuu chuo!”

At the beginning, it was only the chubby cubs but then the other cubs around them also began to take the initiative to get to know their new companion.

The cubs in their branch were very well-behaved.

Watching the actions of the cubs nearby, Xia Qi and others showed the gratified expressions of old mothers/old fathers.