Chapter 129

In the Yunbao Club, the first batch of cubs who had been taken in to care for had now been adopted by different adults and had their own homes.

In order to ensure that the cubs could be cared for and loved by the new parents after they were adopted, Xie Luan and other caretakers in the branch were very careful and strict when reviewing the parents who applied for adoption. Interviews were necessary, and Xie Luan always checked the other person's character first.

Later, the Yunbao Branch also adopted some cubs that were left uncared for due to various objective reasons, and also actively looked for suitable warm families for these cubs.

In recent years, there were many adults who wanted to adopt the nox cubs, but Xie Luan and the big nox were both in the Yunbao Branch, and these nox cubs who liked to follow Xie Luan around were very dependent on the only adult nox they could see as well as Xie Luan.

Every time Xie Luan tried to bring them into contact with the adults who were willing to adopt them, the nox cubs held by Xie Luan would use their small horns on their heads to gently push against Xie Luan's arms, and then whimpered lowly to him.

The cub period of the nox race usually ended very quickly. Before reaching adulthood, Xie Luan often saw a few nox cubs running to his side, working hard to hook their little plush tails onto his waist.

Although it was impossible to enclose him every time, these nox cubs with round cyan vertical pupils and little round bodies still persevered in doing so. Whenever Xie Luan and other caretakers saw it, they thought it was kind of funny.

This behavior of these nox cubs was completely learned from Ya Yi, because the only adult nox these cubs had seen was Ya Yi. During the growth process, these nox cubs unconsciously imitated and learnt the way Ya Yi behaved.

It was the same as the cubs imitating their parents to learn.

The tail had a special meaning in the nox race and could only be touched by a parent or partner, regardless of whether the touch was active or passive, and using the tail to attack an enemy did not fall within the definition of "touch".

Seeing that Ya Yi always wrapped his tail around the young man in his daily life, the nox cubs in the Yunbao Branch had followed suit and they also hummed when they successfully hooked their tail around the youth.

This batch of nox cubs had enough strength, and they were about to enter adulthood. Before these cubs reached adulthood, Xie Luan took these nox cubs to see their home planet according to his previous promise.

"This is the baby's hometown and home planet. This entire planet belongs to you." Taking a group of nox cubs to the central city of Attiah, Xie Luan bowed his head to the nox cubs who were following him and told them slowly.

This city that was rebuilt a few years ago was now a landscape of birds and flowers, with blue sky and clear lake water, and there was no longer the barren and dead silence that Xie Luan once remembered.

The planet was once destroyed, but now it had been given a new life, like these healthy nox cubs who were born unscathed.

To take nearly 100 cubs out, Xie Luan and Ya Yi also asked a few caretakers to help take care of them together as they did not dare to be careless in the process.