Chapter 94

Chapter 94

After the initial treatment of the wound on Morrison’s left arm was completed, he was given two follow-up treatments in the next half a month or so, and it was announced that he was completely healed.

The pain that had always been felt in the injured arm disappeared completely. Even though Morrison felt that he had been patient before, he still felt an unprecedented sense of relief.

“I won’t cover the service of prosthesis, you go to the hospital by yourself.” Bella took off the reading glasses on the bridge of her nose and wiped it, then put it back on again.

It was not that Bella was unwilling to help with this, and it was not that she won’t. It was just that going to the hospital to get a prosthesis was much more efficient than asking her to do it.

The effect was the same anyway, so he won’t lose out.

“Thank you very much for your help.” Morrison solemnly thanked her, and despite his rigid face, this thank you was undoubtedly sincere.

They didn’t know when the Laili cub ran over to the lounge. When Morrison thanked Bella, the little Laili cub came in with his small fins. The little Laili cub walked to Morrison’s legs, then turned around and walked a few steps closer to the old woman wearing reading glasses and raised his head.

“Guji~” With a childish cry, the Laili cub gently waved its small fins twice to the old woman, looking at her with affectionate eyes.

The cubs’ performance was very simple. Seeing a cub come to her in this way and make a cry, Bella couldn’t help but soften her face.

There was also a very small cub in the family, and Bella treated the cubs very mildly.

The Laili cub seemed to know that the old woman in front of him made Morrison completely better, so he had the same behavior.

In fact, it wasn’t that the Laili cub could run over by himself, but it was Xie Luan that was following the cub’s behavior.

This Laili cub was really sensible, Xie Luan thought in his heart.

During this half a month or so, when she helped with the treatment at the Yunbao branch, Bella lived directly in the Yunbao branch during this time.

Considering the inconvenience for the elderly to travel around, Xie Luan felt that it was better to clean up a room and let the other party stay there temporarily instead of letting the other party live in an outside hotel. Anyway, there were many empty rooms in the staff dormitory.

It was also after this period of time that Bella first experienced the overall atmosphere of this cub raising branch, and the environment here made her feel very good.

It was obvious that the caretakers in the branch treated the cubs attentively. In addition to this, the ability of the combat mentor in the branch could also be seen to be of a superlative level.

And what surprised Bella most was Xie Luan’s mental power.

The youth hummed a lullaby to the cubs in the club every day, which was also a kind of spiritual guidance, which would be good for the growth of the cubs, especially in the development of abilities.

Considering the above points, Bella had a vague idea of transferring the cubs from her family here.

Thinking that it took time to get the prosthesis and adapt to the prosthesis, Xie Luan directly gave Morrison a one-week vacation, so that the other party could adjust his situation first. If the vacation was not enough, he could extend it.