Ch 119

The capital star of the nox race was destroyed more than thirty years ago. After the catastrophic explosion that shocked all races across the interstellar, this destroyed planet was also reduced to an abandoned planet, and its past prosperity was never seen again.

Because it was already an abandoned planet, plus this planet was the source of the big explosion that caused the inexplicable dark nightmare in the interstellar area, this star field had not been passed by any starship all these years.

Even if it was a commercial ship, when going to the star field adjacent to the area where Attia star was located, it would choose to go the long way around by default.

In other words, this star field was equivalent to a blind spot in the current interstellar.

The torn space rift above Attia Star was expanding at a speed visible to the naked eye, but such abrupt and frightening scene was not noticed by anyone.

No one, including the Star Alliance, found it.

The destroyed city on the planet appeared to be a broken wall, occasionally sand and dust flew, then the rift in the gray sky was finally wide enough. Through this huge rift, a behemoth appeared——

It was a black warship that was larger than Gaia. After coming out of the rift, it directly obscured the already gloomy sky of Attia star, as if it had swallowed all the sunlight, and cast an invisible deep shadow on the ground.

“Arrived in the target space.”

A voice without emotional ups and downs came from a person dressed as a soldier, but before the other side spoke, all the soldiers on this warship had already accepted the other side’s acknowledgement of these words.

Communication with language was something that only other races needed. It was not necessary for the “Serra” group. The reason for the sound was the instinctive reaction left by the body.

It could be seen that in this extremely large black battleship, judging from the differences in the appearance of the soldiers on the post, these soldiers were obviously from a variety of different races.

But this was actually just the appearance, every soldier in this battleship now belonged to the Serra group.

The ontological consciousness of these soldiers had been deprived and eliminated, and they had become bodies that could be controlled by the Serra tribe, just like a virus invading the host. After eliminating the ontological consciousness, they had forcibly gained control of the body.

This was exactly the characteristic of Serra’s strange life form.

Serra was a kind of life form that could not be seen. There were countless individuals in this group, but they had a unified consciousness.

Because other individuals would adopt an attitude of absolute obedience to the strongest individual in the group. The individual with the strongest consciousness was the “king” in the Serra group and could dominate the will of the entire group.

Serra race was originally born in a relatively barren universe. They fed on various emotions, especially negative emotions, produced by individuals of other races. At the same time, they would also grab all the energy and matter they could, which made the group evolve to be stronger and more perfect.

The originally relatively barren universe was looted not long after, and when the world was destroyed, the Serra group went to the next destination that could be looted.

Being able to cross the plane to go to other universes was an ability possessed naturally by the Serra group, so they felt incomparably superior to other life forms.