Ch 111

After being brought back by Xie Luan to Gaia Star, the black dragon cub started living in the Yunbao Club and was a little uncertain, but after a while it could be said that it had almost completely adapted to the life in the club.

“Hmm–” The dragon cub flew in the air just slightly off the ground. The dragon cub spit out his dragon’s breath, and the scorching color of the flames appeared in front of everyone.

“Wow, Oni is amazing.” This was a sincere applause from several childcare workers in the house. Not only these childcare workers, but other cubs watching around also made sounds like they were responding to Xia Qi.

“I heard A Luan say that Oni rescued him in this way. The baby was very brave at the time.” Xia Qi tried again to reach out to touch the black dragon cub. The young dragon had avoided her twice last time. This time she didn’t know if there would be a different result.

The dragon cub slowly flapped its wings, but did not obviously hide this time. Xia Qi’s hand smoothly touched the young dragon.

The praise just now was not an exaggeration. Every cub of the Kesu clan seemed to have a natural grasp of flames. It didn’t take long after the cub was born to master the method of breathing out the dragon’s breath. Their inherent abilities were different from the fire abilities developed by people of other races.

“Hey~”

Hearing the word “brave”, the magnificent golden vertical pupils of this black dragon cub seemed to glow brighter, and the golden eyes that were originally already like gold became even more dazzling.

Seeing the reaction of the young dragon, everyone present couldn’t help but smile. In the eyes of adults, the performance of this young black dragon was undoubtedly very cute.

Although afraid, she became very brave in order to protect the people close to her and took the initiative to overcome her fear.

If such a cub bravely rushed over to save you, which person would be unwilling to be in a mess.

Anyway, after Xia Qi and several others listened to Xie Luan’s description, everyone now wanted to spend some money from their salary to buy a small gem for the black dragon cub.

Speaking of this matter, not long after returning to the Yunbao branch with the two new members, Xie Luan bought a new small treasure chest for the black dragon cub.

It was customized by a merchant. Xie Luan used his painting ability to specially draw a model drawing and asked the craftsman to make it for him according to the appearance and details of the drawing.

To meet the aesthetics of the dragons, this small treasure chest was obviously golden with added decorations. It would be better if it could be inlaid with some shiny gems. The combination of gold and gems would always be the favorite of dragons.

After making sure that this small treasure box could be held with both hands, Xie Luan took advantage of the cub not being in the bedroom and put this exquisite and beautiful small treasure box made by the craftsman next to the black dragon cub’s bed.

Five or six gems of different shapes and colors were also put in the small treasure chest, then Xie Luan gently closed the small treasure chest.

When it was time to go to bed and the other cubs were taken back to the bedroom by the caretakers, the black dragon cub quickly saw the new small treasure chest beside her bed.

“Huh-huh?” She fell in love with this little treasure box just by looking at it. The black dragon cub flew past and fluttered several laps around this beautiful little treasure box that she didn’t know who put there.