Chapter 95

Chapter 95

On the quiet and deserted planet, there was no beautiful night sky dotted with stars, and the surrounding scenes were not beautiful at all.

The sky was dark, and there were severely damaged ruins all around.

But under such a scene of destruction, the scene of a young human being surrounded by a nox with his tail and cuddled in his arms was still warm.

Human beings had the habit of putting rings on people they liked. After understanding this, Ya Yi made the move just now.

Xie Luan was still a little stunned. The ring that would automatically adjust to the size according to the wearer had been properly fitted on his finger, just like it was tailor-made, for right there.

“Now does A Luan belong to me?” He didn’t know how the human race determined belonging. Ya Yi, who was enclosing the youth with his tail, did not move his eyes at all. There was something in the vertical pupil that was docilely aimed only at a specific object.

The cold-textured voice was low and deep, and the intonation was gentle.

This was an ordinary question, and this Nox simply wanted to confirm the answer to this question.

Xie Luan choked, the ring on his ring finger seemed to have its own heat and seeing the meekness and eagerness under the cold eyebrows of Nox nearby, Xie Luan couldn’t resist and nodded.

Looking down at the ring on the ring finger of his left hand, Xie Luan didn’t know how the Nox could select the right finger so accurately. According to their human tradition, they put the ring on the ring finger of the left hand. The above had an important meaning different from other fingers.

In fact, Ya Yi chose it unintentionally. He only knew that humans had the habit of giving a ring to their partner and did not know the significance of wearing the ring in different positions.

But it just so happened that he chose the most meaningful ring finger.

Seeing the youth nod slightly, Ya Yi unconsciously tightened his silver tail around the former, but at this moment he remembered one more thing and had to loosen the tail temporarily again.

When humans made their partner wear the rings, they would also do a ritual.

According to some known knowledge, the Nox knelt down on one knee to the young man in front of him and caught the young man’s left hand with the ring on it.

Although he also didn’t know the meaning of this ritual, Ya Yi did it anyway, and the silver tail behind him also became slightly drooping at this time. It looked like a dangerous beast had actively suppressed all its aggressiveness and become extraordinarily docile.

Having received the response from the youth, Ya Yi lowered his head and gently pecked and kissed the finger of the young man who was wearing the ring. The thin lips touched the warm fingertips, and a small piece was inserted, leaving a little moisture on the top.

The finger was held, even though it was only a small part of the fingertip, it was enough to make Xie Luan shake his body slightly.

“I belong to you.” Looking at the young man, Ya Yi whispered these words after him.

The tone of the voice had not changed, it was still a cold, low and slow voice, but this sentence was not something that could be said casually in the Nox race.

Xie Luan couldn’t help but be speechless for a while because of the action of Nox kneeling down on one knee.

This order was wrong, right- but anyway, the Nox expressed the same thing to him. Xie Luan touched the ring on his left hand and reached out to touch the long silver hair in response.