Ch 114

Among the divided examination areas, the examiners responsible for the assessment of childcare workers were most concerned about the area of the 09 test questions.

In previous years of interstellar childcare assessments, the staff of the Cub Care Association in the Star Alliance did not give any exam questions related to the Muka tribe. This year was an exception.

The reason for this exception was that a lot of changes had taken place in the Muka tribe in recent years which had made the Star Alliance aware of its importance.

After the price of the Basse ore produced by the Sena star was raised, the Muka people built many new cities during this period of time, the number of airports on the Sena star increased by no less than ten, and the environment of the planet full of wind and sand was also gradually improving.

Compared with not long ago, it could be said that there had been a big change.

These changes visible to the naked eye all illustrated the development of the Muka people. Although there was still a considerable gap compared with other races, they had made a lot of progress compared with their own situation some time ago.

This forced the Star Alliance to seriously consider this race that had been overlooked by them in the past and rethink their positioning of the Muka tribe.

In fact, even without these changes, the Cub Care Association established by the Star Alliance had paid attention to the treatment of the Muka cubs of each branch in recent years. This matter had been discussed many times. Now the Muka tribes’ change and development had just become an opportunity.

Many relevant department people of the Star Alliance had voluntarily applied to join the Cub Care Association, and they were basically people who had a caring heart for cubs.

Regardless of race, they hoped to win a good growth environment for the cubs of each race.

It was a good way to start changes from the assessment of childcare workers. The subject of taking care of Muka cubs was thus added to the assessment.

In this way, from this year onwards, all candidates who would participate in the interstellar childcare assessment would take the initiative to learn the theoretical knowledge related to the Muka cubs and learn how to take care of the cubs of this race.

The content of the assessment would reflect the attitude of the association, and then it would be natural for each branch to gradually make corresponding changes.

They guessed that the candidates who were administered this test question should be quite flustered now. The examiners sitting in the rotunda zoomed in on the monitor screen of the No. 09 test area and observed it.

In order to avoid an examinee really irritating a Muka cub due to improper practices, causing him to be attacked, there were security officers on standby outside the 09 area, and the personal safety of the examinees was guaranteed.

The examiners who were sitting in the rotunda were very serious and upright. However, when the screen showing this area was enlarged, a young examiner in the rotunda even opened his mouth and let out a “uh” sound.

On the screen showing this area, the examiners saw the black-haired youth who was surrounded by a group of Muka cubs, but these Muka cubs did not show any aggressiveness towards each other or him at all and were more like… …It seemed that they were surrounding this young man because they liked him. Several cubs lowered their heads when the latter reached out.

This affinity must be full marks.

They knew that as long as they were treated correctly, the cubs of the Muka clan would not attack others casually, but the examiners present had never seen the cubs of the Muka clan be so gentle and obedient like a good baby. Just like the other candidates in the exam area, they were stunned.