Chapter 123

“Hmm–” When he opened his eyes, Xie Luan was unable to feel the sharp pain that he had when he had lost consciousness before. Now he could feel that it was a little late, with some cold sweat coming out of his forehead, so suddenly Xie Luan sat up and gasped for breath.

However, this pain did not last long. After a few seconds, the pain eased slightly, and Xie Luan was able to slow down his breathing accordingly.

Putting down the hand covering his chest, Xie Luan fell down and lay back on the bed, breathing heavily for a while.

The back of his hand was placed on his forehead, and Xie Luan’s gaze swept across the room from left to right. Of course, Xie Luan was familiar with the scene of the room. This was his bedroom on the original earth.

It was one of the places that he saw every day when he woke up. Originally, he didn’t need to glance at this familiar scene to confirm, but Xie Luan needed this confirmation today.

Because this time he didn’t come back by himself but returned passively.

He blocked the attack against Ya Yi.

The slight pain left in the chest position told Xie Luan that this position of his body had indeed been penetrated.

Xie Luan established a link between the two worlds through his spiritual power. The golden ball of light let him establish this link to deceive the “rules” of the other world, allowing the other world to recognize his existence, so that he had the feeling completeness in the other world.

And because Xie Luan was only using dreams to establish a link, Xie Luan’s body in this world was not physically affected by whatever happened in that world, so there was no injury.

When the pain was completely eliminated, it took only one minute for the truth to add up. Xie Luan wiped off the thin sweat on his forehead without being relaxed, and then he tried to fall asleep again.

Since establishing the spiritual link between the two worlds, every time Xie Luan had the idea of going to the other world, he could fall asleep immediately within a few seconds, but this time, Xie Luan had no feeling even after lying down for a while.

Because it was very painful just now, and his mental shock had still not calmed, so he still couldn’t sleep…

Xie Luan wanted to persuade himself this way at first, but he stayed on this earth until the night. After Xie Luan finally managed to fall asleep, the scene he saw when he opened his eyes remained unchanged.

He opened his eyes sometime after waking up, and the only change in the room was that the light had become dim.

The spiritual link that connected the two worlds was broken-he couldn’t go there and clearly realized this. Xie Luan woke up now, and he did not feel any sleepiness that night.

Xie Luan tried several more times, every time with the same result.

“A Luan, aren’t you going out today?” This was the second time Lu Yuan has asked this question this week, with obvious concern in his tone.

Although the youth was not a person who liked to go out often, he usually went out for a walk on his own and travelled at intervals. It had never happened before that he couldn’t be called out for more than a week.

“Yeah.” While replying on the phone, Xie Luan was holding the sensor pen in his hand and slowly drawing on the digital screen.

“You…” The person on the other end of the phone stopped talking, and finally could only say, “Don’t hold back what’s the matter.”