Chapter 101

Rarely had this Wek cub stayed in a certain embrace for such a long time, he had been held by Xie Luan for a period of time and had gradually become familiar with this feeling, and his body had become more relaxed as compared to the beginning.

Under Xie Luan’s adjustment, the cub was well nestled in his arms.

With his unseeing eyes open, the youth did not let go of the cub and put it on the ground, and the Wek cub also continued to nest in his arms contentedly.

Most of the cubs still liked to be held by adults. The behavior of picking up the cubs itself had a little meaning to the cubs, and the sensitive cubs could feel the intention of the person who was picking them.

If he wanted to bring the cub adopted by another branch back to his own branch, he must first obtain the consent of the former. When this idea came in, Xie Luan had already begun to think in his heart how to discuss this with the president of the Kalia branch.

Seeing that it was almost time to go to the dining room to have a meal, he felt that after the meal was a convenient opportunity to speak, thinking of this, Xie Luan basically made up his mind.

Unable to hold the cub in his arms, Xie Luan walked a few steps closer to a place where there were no obstacles, squatted down and gently placed the cub, who was quiet and barely moving in his arms, to the ground.

Although it was warmer and longer than other embraces, this embrace also had a time limit.

When being placed from the young man’s arms to the ground, the Wek cub first subconsciously lifted his left front paw and took a step closer to the young man, but quickly backed away.

Of course, Xie Luan noticed the cub’s movements. He did not take such small movements seriously. He reached out and touched the cub’s back and said in a softly coaxing tone: “I’ll take a while. Until I come back, Ain has to walk more carefully so as not to get hurt.”

Hearing his name and the words “come back”, Ain’s quietly hanging fluffy tail moved imperceptibly.

After a pause on the spot, the Wek cub lifted the front paw that had just been retracted, and really took a step closer to Xie Luan.

Sniff.

Not knowing the meaning of repeated smelling in the Wek tribe, Xie Luan looked down and saw the cub smelling his body lightly again and couldn’t help wondering if it was because of the lack of credibility in what he just said.

But Xie Luan still patiently opened his palm to the Wek cub[1]. The cub lowered his head slightly to sniff the palm of his hand. It looked like a little milk dog that had just been born. But Xie Luan didn’t let himself hold the cub back into his arms now.

After waiting for the cub to stop sniffing, Xie Luan stood up.

From the time the youth stood up, the Wek cub, who was put down by the youth, did not go anywhere else, facing the direction of the youth’s footsteps as he left, and his eyes were also open and looking towards that side.

He stayed where he was and started waiting.

Xie Luan came there for friendly exchange on behalf of the Yunbao branch. In this process, things like being invited to dinner together were naturally indispensable.

The president of the Kalia branch was a relatively neat and up-to-date person, and there were fewer polite parts in this exchange, and this was exactly what Xie Luan intended.

Although there was something about Ain in his heart, Xie Luan still fully exchanged the experience of branch construction with the president of the Kalia branch and several high-level personnel at this dinner table.