Chapter 89

Chapter 89

Following behind, watching the youth who rushed into the hall to see the cubs as soon as he came back, Xia Qi stood not far away and smiled relaxedly.

Just now when she saw Xie Luan in such a hurry, Xia Qi originally thought that something happened to the other party on this trip. She was still a little worried. In the end, he was just anxious to see the cubs…

Speaking of which, every time the youth was not in the branch, the cubs would always express questions to them from time to time, especially when the little fat trio of birds flew over to them and tweeted together. Xia Qi and other childcare workers had to helplessly relax their expressions to coax these cubs.

The youth was particularly popular among this group of cubs. This had been the unanimous opinion of all the staff of the Yunbao Branch.

The cubs in the branch liked to surround the youth, and the latter also attached great importance to these cubs, Xia Qi thought that this was a very good thing.

“Pa~Pa~” For the first time, the tone was slightly prolonged to call the youth. This mermaid cub grasped the youth’s trouser legs and did not let go until Xie Luan bent down and hugged it into his arms.

Although the voice of the mermaid cub was immature, but it was also very clear and beautiful, Xie Luan lowered his head and rubbed the delicate and soft cheeks of the little mermaid. The response was that the mermaid cub immediately accelerated the speed of shaking its tail fin and worked hard. He raised his head and rubbed his cheek against Xie Luan’s cheek.

The parent’s close behavior was a manifestation of loving the cub. For this mermaid cub, of course it would also have this feeling in the subconscious.

“Papa~Papa——” he successfully pressed his cheek to the young man’s left cheek. The beautiful blue eyes of the little mermaid opened slightly. The light in the eyes could not be concealed at all, and the light could only come from the cub’s happy mood.

The tail fin of the cub he was holding was shaking, Xie Luan held the little mermaid very firmly, not worried that the cub would sway out of his arms.

While the mermaid cub slapped his tail fin on his body, Xie Luan freed his right hand, and gently touched the little mermaid’s forehead with his fingers, touching it along the pale gold pattern.

Being touched by the youth on his forehead in this way, as if he was checking something, the mermaid cub calmed down, obediently watching the young man, not moving in the process at all.

After touching the golden pattern, he gently placed her hand on the cub’s head, Xie Luan patted the little mermaid’s soft blond hair, and then put him down.

“They… your parents love you.” He told the mermaid cub about this again, Xie Luan stretched out a finger and tapped the pendant that the cub was wearing, and said warmly, “This is the proof that they love you.”

The mermaid cub in the other world line don’t know about this. When he grew up, he would rather gouge out the tattoo on his forehead rather than talk about the Houdie family. There was no trace of any contact with the family.

There were indeed many misfortunes in that family, and they were very cruel in their treatment of this cub, but the parents of this little mermaid loved him, so the family print should not be unbearable. Xie Luan wanted to make this cub understand this.

However, these things were too complicated for the little mermaid who was still a cub now. Even if he had been deliberately abandoned on land and almost died from dehydration, this mermaid cub did not understand what he had suffered or that it was done in bad faith.