Chapter 91

Chapter 91

For this Laili cub, Xie Luan asked Morrison to be its parent. In this cub’s heart, Xie Luan was the second most omnipotent adult.

So, when Morrison showed pain, the Laili cub immediately ran to pull Xie Luan over. The cub felt that as long as Xie Luan was brought over, Morrison would be better.

However, Xie Luan’s limited ability to “make wishes come true” was not able to complete the treatment and transform Morrison’s left arm back. He could only use mental power to help the other party suppress the pain and let the other party’s perception of pain be weakened.

After completing the guidance with mental energy, he could see that the face of the person on the sofa was much better than before, and Xie Luan was a little relieved.

“Guji~”

The cub also found that his parent was getting better. The Laili cub moved around Xie Luan’s legs twice, waved his small fins and made a crisp cry, his smoky eyes were also lit up, completely different from the depressed look he had when he went to find Xie Luan just now.

Xie Luan bent down and picked up the Laili cub, who was waving his small fins up and down, touched the cub’s back, and said gently, “Don’t worry baby, he will get better.”

“叽~ Guji!”

The fluttering little fins slapped the young man twice. The Laili cub had no doubt about what Xie Luan said, and suddenly became very energetic.

Xie Luan hugged the Laili cub with his eyes lit up and placed him on Morrison’s lap. Knowing that the parent was uncomfortable, the cub was very sensible and just waited peacefully without moving.

The word “Laili” had the meaning of wisdom in the Laili race, so Xie Luan thought that the biological parents of this cub should have high expectations for the cub.

A race that claimed to be wise, Xie Luan remembered that this race has indeed produced several outstanding people who had contributed to the overall development of the interstellar space in scientific research, and in front of Xie Luan, this Laili cub was sensible, from another aspect, this could be said to be a kind of early wisdom.

The pain was suppressed, and Morrison almost looked like a healthy person. Looking down at the cub on his lap, Morrison thanked Xie Luan.

“You don’t have to be polite when you should ask me for help. You don’t want Laili to worry about you.” Xie Luan shook his head, responding pointedly.

This sentence really hit the opponent’s weakness. Looking at the Laili cub who was waving a pair of small fins to him on his lap, Morrison nodded after a slight pause for two seconds.

The sequelae of the wounds caused by the special weapons developed by the criminal gangs in the interstellar space could not be solved by the medical department of the Star Alliance. It had been proved that this was a very difficult situation, but as the president of the Yunbao Branch, Xie Luan certainly had to care about the physical health problems of his employees.

Xie Luan released employment information to the Physician’s Guild through Starnet. Before someone could cure Morrison’s sequelae, he would use his mental power to help the other party to stabilize.

“I will give you a vacation today, and you have a rest.” Before leaving the lounge, Xie Luan said these words.

It just so happened that there would be a heavy rain this afternoon, so it was okay to let the other party accompany the Laili cub.

Since Morrison adopted the Laili cub and admitted that he was the parent in front of the cub, as Xie Luan expected, with the protection and comfort of the parent, the Laili cub had gradually become less afraid of thunder.