Rescue-Training Race

The end of training
Cursed Hero Agency
Entrance
(Y/N) POV

Tartaglia: The on-the-job training being held for a week. And you just have your training for one day, you know. You better not do something stupid like that again.

Me: Shake.

Tartaglia: You better keep that as promise. I just got beaten up by Aiko yesterday after she found out you were hospitalized.

Me: Okaka.

Tartaglia: No one said it was your fault she found out. Anyway, this is the address for our new house. Aiko should be home already.

He hand me a piece of paper.

Me: Igura?

Tartaglia: I'll maybe be back home little bit late. Be a boss is not easy.

Me: Shake.

Tartaglia: See ya later.

Me: Shake.

I start to walk away.

Two days ago, Tartaglia bought a house for all three of us. That means from today onwards, we'll live together like when were kids.

Oh, I forgot to tell you? Well, Tartaglia is my and Aiko's adopted older brother. If I'm not mistaken, he's 21 this year.

Not like Aiko, he always visit me before dad got arrested.

He has been with our family since before Aiko was born.

And actually, the one that recommended me to UA is him. Even Aiko doesn't know about it.

Me*thought*: Well, time to go home.

The Next Day
Class 1-A
(Y/N) POV

Kirishima&Sero: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, FOR REAL!!? NO, BUT FOR REAL, BAKUGOU?!!

Me*thought*: AHAHAHA, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HIM WHEN HE'S WITH BEST JEANIST?!