Encounter

A few days later
Class 1-A
(Y/N) POV

Aizawa: Morning. Now... About your end-of-term exams... I hate to say that some of you have failed. And as such...

Aizawa: There were zero failing grades for the written exam

Aizawa: There were zero failing grades for the written exam. For the practical, Sato, Kirishima, Ashido, Kaminari, and Sero all failed.

Everyone that failed: But we can still go, sensei!!?

Sero: It's true... Looking back he never said clearing the practical meant a sure passing grades...

Me*thought*: That is far more embarrassing than those who didn't cleared the practical.

Aizawa: For the exams, we "villains" left you a way to win while gauging how you faced the challenges we set for each of you. If we hadn't, then you'd all run into a dead end before the challenges even really began.

Ojiro: So when you said you were coming at us to crush us...

Aizawa: That was to drive you into a corner. The forest lodge was a boot camp to begin with. So the students who failed are the ones who need it the most.

 So the students who failed are the ones who need it the most

Me*thought*: Again with his logical ruse...

Iida:*stand up* All the same! If you keep piling up "ruses" then our trust in you will start to waver, will it not!?

Aizawa: You're not wrong. I'll reflect. But it's not as though it was all a pack of lies. Failing grades are failing grades. So you've all earned yourselves special remedial periods. And to put it bluntly, they'll be harder than they would have been had you stayed on campus. Now I'm going to hand out the lodge guides so pass them back.

Timeskip
After school
Class 1-A
(Y/N) POV

Ojiro: Well, everything being equal.