Chapter 5 ArchAngel

......

“An...angel...?” Zerha asked. “What is an angel doing down here? Isn’t he supposed to be in heaven?”

“A six-winged angel. He’s probably an archangel.” Garren answered.

While the angel could barely stand up, a demon suddenly attacked him. “Sh*t!” The angel cursed.

“What the hell? He’s an angel, right? Why did he curse?” Zerha whispered to Garren and Foxy.

“Okay! You f*ck*ng a**hole! Come at me and I’ll make sure you will suffer!” The angel shouted at the demon. The demon made another move to attack the angel, who wasn’t able to dodge the blow. The demon was too fast!

He said he will make the demon suffer but look at him now. He’s the one that is suffering from the attacks of the demon. I can tell he’s a demon, because he’s in human form but he also has a horn like me. But I envy him; his horn is much smaller than mine. Zerha said to herself.

All demons had the body of a human; the trait that distinguished them from humans was the
horns on their heads or even on their foreheads.

The angel cast some magic on the demon, who managed to dodge every attack.

“Let’s go, Master,” Foxy said.

“Yeah, we should go, Master,” Garren agreed.

“But shouldn’t we help him?” Zerha asked while looking at the angel. Why are these two just ignoring the angel? Zerha thought.

“Why would you help him, Master? If you help him, we don’t know for sure if he will not attack us!” Foxy asserted.

“But you will protect me, right?”

Foxy was hesitant, because she knew that archangels were more powerful than beasts like
her and Garren. “Y-yes, b-but---“

“Angels are much stronger than us, especially archangels,” Garren cut Foxy off. “But we already promised to you that we will protect you even if it costs our own lives. If you want us to help him, then we will follow your orders. You are our Master.”

“Garren, you are so thoughtful! I’m glad I’ve made you my guardian!” Zerha exclaimed. At hearing these words, Foxy felt a pang of jealousy shoot through her.

“I-if that’s what you want. I---we… we will help that angel!” Foxy said while avoiding eye
contact with Garren and Zerha.

“If you want my help, I’ll help you right away!” Zerha said.

“No need, Master. That demon is a low-level demon. I don’t know why the angel is struggling
to defeat it.” Garren remarked.

“You f*ck*ng piece of sh*t! I’ll make sure that you pay for all of this!” The angel shouted angrily.

Is he really an angel? Why does he keep uttering indecent words? Zerha thought.

“Ha! You’re all bark and no bite! I don’t know why someone like you is here but bringing your
head to our King will definitely raise my rank!” The demon asserted. The demon was about to attack the angel that was still struggling to get up when Garren suddenly reverted to his original form and started breathing fire at the demon. But the demon saw it coming, so he dodged it quickly. “A black dragon?” The demon panicked upon seeing a huge black dragon in front him.

“Are you afraid of me? HA-HA-HA! This is my master’s order. I shall burn you to ashes!”
Garren declared before he began spewing more fire at the demon.

The demon kept dodging the flames, though he was nearing his limit and would eventually be
too worn out to avoid the attacks. As the demon flew in various directions to dodge the fire, he
noticed Zerha and shouted. “Hey!”