Chapter 11 Who is she?

....

“Let me go, useless dragon!”

“No! If I let you go, you’re gonna go back to those stalls and cause trouble again!”
Garren was holding tightly onto Ecanus to prevent him from wandering around the market.

“What? When did I cause trouble?” Ecanus said while trying to get off from Garren, though he's struggling to get away since Garren is stronger than him.

“Just earlier, you were about to buy a useless weapon! You picked a fight with the demon hunters! You also told the merchant that she was selling an expensive but useless weapon and you laughed. That merchant threw daggers at us, and my master almost hurt! F*ck*ng angel!” Garren was so pissed off that he grabbed Ecanus’ collar and scolded him continuously.

“My gosh, Garren, calm down.” I didn’t know Garren is like this when he’s pissed off, Zerha thought.

“Fine! Fine! Just let go of me! You’re spitting on me, f*ck*ng dragon!”

“If it weren’t for my master, I would’ve killed you by now!”Garren said while trembling in anger.

Some people were staring at them in confusion, while others were hoping that a fight would
break out between Garren and Ecanus.

“Stop that, Garren. People are looking at us. We shouldn’t stand out; we should stay lowkey.
What if someone notices that we are not humans?” Foxy whispered in Garren’s ear. When Foxy’s words sank in, Garren stopped scolding Ecanus and quickly released him from his grip.

“Milady? Did something happen?” Sage asked when he returned from looking for a place
where they could stay.

“Sage? Oh, just Ecanus causing trouble again.” Zerha sighed. “By the way, did you find us a
place to stay?”

“Yes, Milady. Please follow me.”

“Garren, Ecanus. Let’s go.” Zerha called the two when she noticed that they were still glaring at each other. She sighed.

“We are here, Milady,” said Sage, and their jaws dropped as they looked at the structure of the place. “I know it’s not that good. I tried to find another place that suits you, Milady, but I’m sorry. This is the only one that I found.” Sage said, his voice laced with disappointment. The four of them gave Sage a look of astonishment. Why is he so disappointed? This is not any ordinary shelter that you can find in a public place! This is a guesthouse, and it’s a big guesthouse! Zerha thought in shock.

“Well, ahem… I admit that this house is not that big for a mighty angel like me, but I still
appreciate your effort, Sage.” They all looked at Ecanus with poker faces. Just moments ago he was shocked by the size of the guesthouse.

“Are you the one that is renting the guesthouse?” A woman in her 30s asked. I thought they were from a noble family since the boy earlier acted like one. I should decline them since they don’t look like they can afford my rent. The landowner thought.

“May I know how much the rent is?” Zerha asked.

“30,000 silver coins per night. That includes the meals.”

“What?” They all shouted in unison, except for Sage.

Well, I should have expected that this high-class guesthouse is expensive, Zerha thought.
“W-well, guys, do we have any m-money?” Zerha asked. I don’t think we have any...

“Ahem… I don’t think so…” Foxy answered.

“Sage is the one who recommended this residential house. Perhaps he has money to pay, right?” Garren said. They all looked at Sage, expecting that he had enough silver to pay the rent.