Chapter 36 Don't kill them!

Prince Morloch was sleeping soundly in his room, he looks like kind and a gentle person only if he were sleeping.

"What the f**k!! Ahhh!!"

Prince Morloch suddenly gets up due to his surprise. "What was that?" He frowned and yawned. Prince Morloch having disheveled hair suits him, he still looks attractive even though he's just woken up. But suddenly, drowsiness hit him, Prince Morloch is not a morning person, he always wakes up late. He yawns and was about to lay again to sleep, but stops when he hears someone talking in the other room.

I can't hear what is she talking about but who is she talking to, anyway? The three beasts? I saw them yesterday playing inside her room. So maybe she's talking to them, Prince Morloch thought.

Yesterday, after Prince Morloch left Zerha in her room, he knew from the start that Zerha is kind of suspicious but still let her get inside the castle to do something for him since he can't find any demon perfect for the job.

Prince Morloch was about to open the door to his room but stops when he forgot to tell Zerha something, so he head back to her room again. He knocks on the door first, but he frowned when no one opens the door. He recalled that it hasn't been long since he left her in her room but she was now gone.

Is she sneaking around the castle again? I thought she's afraid that the King might find out that she's here in the castle, Prince Morloch thought.

Prince Morloch open the door to check if she was not in there, but he was shocked to see three little beasts playing in her room instead. The three beasts froze when they saw the Prince. They feel panicked and run back and forth because they don't know what to do now that the Prince saw them.

How do these beasts enter the castle? Prince Morloch thought while staring coldly at the three beasts. The little wolves flinch, they stop running back and forth as they feel someone is cold staring at them. They feel nervous and slowly turn their heads to the Prince while trembling in fear.

Dark magic started to form on Prince Morloch's right hand, the three little wolves are looking at the Prince with scared expressions. Prince Morloch slowly raises his hand and was supposed to hit and kill them in instant but he hesitates when the three of them whine looking so pitiful. Suddenly Prince Morloch softens his expression.

The three little wolves got surprised when the dark magic forming in his hand slowly vanishes. Prince Morloch turns his back and quickly leaves the room without killing them. The little wolves suddenly made a questioning look, why he leaves all of a sudden living them unscathed?

Tsk. Why didn't I kill them? They are beasts... Prince Morloch remembers the expressions they made, seeing their innocent and cute little faces, he can't bring himself to kill them.

Prince Morloch sighed in disbelief, he can't believe he just spare those beasts. Come to think of it, they can't enter this Kingdom, especially inside the castle. How did they get in here? Except, if someone brings them here secretly, is it the little thief? She's the one who brings them here, but why do I only see them just now? I didn't notice them being with her a moment ago, but if she was the one who bring them, why would she do that? Sigh, they're probably harmless so it's fine if I don't kill them, also they might be just normal wolves seeing the colors of the furs, it's only pure white...

But that was the Prince thought, after seeing the big wolves inside Zerha's room this morning, his expression become dark. "What's the meaning of this?" he asked coldly. Wolves that are three times bigger than ordinary wolves, three combinations of colors, and most of all the blue furs that are glowing on their backs. That kind of beasts are called Azure Wolves. They are one of the strongest beasts in the Beast Kingdom, they are dangerous, Prince Morloch thought.