Chapter 39 Errand Part 1

.....

Zerha walks in the street in the city of Demon Kingdom. It's already been 2 hours past since she's going house to house to find a black ribbon on their doors, but she hasn't seen it yet. She started to feel depressed while walking endlessly. "Ugh, where the hell is his lover's house?!!" she unconsciously shouted out of frustration. The demons who heard her looked at her with wide eyes and questioning looks. Others thoughts, is she become crazy? She shouted all of a sudden.

Zerha quickly covers her mouth with her both hands. I shouted unconsciously. Tsk, it was because I was too annoyed that I still didn't find Olivia's house! She got mad, and continued walking didn't notice that she was going to bump into a demon woman in her twenties. The woman's face is wrapped with a cloth only her eyes are visible to see.

The demon woman didn't notice Zerha that was going to bump her because she was busy preventing not falling the fruits and the materials for crafting weapons she was carrying. She was hugging it with her right hand while the other pouch bags are in her left hand gripping it greatly since it was heavy for her to carry.

"Ugh!/ F**k!" Zerha and the demon woman groaned at the same time as they bump into each other. Some of the belongings from the demon woman fell and rolled on the ground.

"I'm so sorry!" Zerha quickly apologizes and quickly picks up the things that have fallen. The demon woman got flustered and hastily pick up the materials she was needing to create a weapon.

After they put all the fruits and the materials inside the pouch bag, Zerha apologizes again. "I'm, really, sorry!" Zerha bowed her head.

"I-It's fine, it's also my fault for not looking on the way." the woman said and stares at Zerha. "T-Thank you for helping me pick up my things. I'll go now." the woman said and turn her back to resume walking.

"Ah, alright. I'm sorry again." Zerha apologizes as she looks at the woman's back, but Zerha suddenly holds the woman's arm as she remembers something. "Wh-What is it?" the woman asked as she get a cold sweat. She thought, does Zerha notice the materials she was holding?

"Ah, I'm sorry. I just want to ask you something," said Zerha as she let go of the woman's arm. "I'm looking for someone actually--" Zerha did not finish her words when the woman speak. "I'm sorry but I'm in a rush. So ask someone else," she said and quickly turn her back to Zerha.

"Ah, alright..." why is she seems panicky, also why is her face covered? Zerha thought as she made a questioning look at the woman's behavior. She just sighed, and back to find the house of Livia where she was thinking of Prince Morloch's lover.

While walking in the city, Zerha was feeling famished. Ugh, I'm starving, I forgot that I haven't eaten breakfast yet, should I just summon foods from my world? Although I want to try their foods here, the food in the Haria Kingdom was super yummy, maybe the Demon Kingdom has delicious meals as well, Zerha thought and plan to find a diner.

She roams her eyes around to find one, and saw a signboard that indicates 'Dine Here'. "Oh, a restaurant!!" she exclaimed and walks in that direction. She stands outside the door and opens it. The bell rang as she open the door and some demons who are dining there turn their heads at her.

"Welcome, dear customer!" a demon guy wearing a uniform that's like a waiter in her modern world greeted her. "I will guide you to your seat. Please follow me," he said politely. While following the demon server, Zerha roams her eyes around and notices that the people who are dining in the place are wearing such fancy clothes. They all look decent, and elegant, are they the rich demons in the Demon Kingdom? She thought and sits down at the vacant chair that the demon staff offers her. "Here's the menu, dear guest." the server handed her their menu.