Chapter 7 Archdemon

......

While riding on Garren’s back, Zerha noticed that Foxy had a wound on her neck. “Foxy, you’re hurt! Let me heal you!” she said, quickly approaching Foxy and healing her neck.

“Thank you, Master,” Foxy said after Zerha healed her wound.

“Ahhh! Help!” They all turned their heads when they heard Ecanus scream. He was running away from the two demons who were chasing him.

“Tsk. Until now, he has not defeated them. What a weak angel!” Garren said.

“Ahhh! I will not let you capture me, f*ck*ng demons!” Ecanus shouted and let out his wings.

“Hey! You are not allowed to ride on my back, you weak angel!” Garren shouted after Ecanus
landed on his back.

“You’re hurt! Let me heal you, Ecanus.” Zerha said as she notice a lot of wounds from Ecanus.

“N-no, thanks! You don’t have to. I’m not hurt!” Ecanus said while avoiding eye contact with Zerha.

“You’re not hurt? Look at yourself. You can barely stand up! Don’t try to act strong, you weak angel!” Foxy said, rolling her eyes.
After she said that, Ecanus staggered back and if Zerha didn’t quickly grab his arm, he would
have fallen.

“You’re badly hurt! Let me heal you!” Zerha said and quickly healed his wounds. “F-fine! But as you know, these wounds are nothing!"

“There you are!”

Sh*t! The demons were headed here!Zerha panicked.

“Let me handle them, Master!” Foxy suddenly turned into a bird and rushed to the demons.

“Wait, Foxy!" I was worried about her. I
remembered Foxy saying that the demon she fought earlier had a magical item that can nullify her spell. What if those demons also had that type of necklace like the demon we fought earlier? “Garren, we should go and help Foxy.”Zerha said worriedly.

“No need, Master. Look at them.”

Zerha took a good look at them and saw that Foxy had turned into a beautiful lady. The two demons suddenly stopped moving while looking at her. Zerha noticed Foxy speaking to them. Then the demons began fighting with each other all of a sudden. Huh? Did Foxy make them do it?

Foxy quickly transformed back into her original form,which was a nine-tailed fox, suddenly blue aura surrounded her, and immediately scratched them with her claws. “Wow," Zerha uttered in awe.

When the demons were dead, Foxy quickly returned to them. “Fo-foxy, you tear them apart, I didn't know your claws can be like that! You're so cool!” Zerha said in amazement.

“I rushed to them because I know they were not wearing the magical item like the other demon
earlier,” Foxy said.

“Where did he get that magical item?” Garren asked as they landed on the ground.

After they got off from him, Garren changed into his human form.

“That magical item you are talking about. Is it rare?” Zerha asked.

“Yes. This is the magical item he wore. I took it from him before you turned him into pieces. It is a high-level magical item; it can nullify a spell. It will protect you from illusions and prevent you from being manipulated. I’ll be giving this to you, Master. It will protect you; in this world, I am not the only one who has an ability like mine.” Foxy said and handed Zerha a
necklace that had a yellow gemstone.

“So this is like an item in a game!” Zerha exclaimed. She was about to put it on her neck when she touched something. What’s this?
Zerha removed it from her neck and found out that it was a necklace, though it had a key pendant. Where did it come from? I didn’t remember putting it on my neck.