Chapter 6 He's a troublemaker!

......

“I don’t do that! Too much work!”

He’s just lazy, Zerha thought.

“We should go now, Master. The Haria Kingdom is not so far from here.” Foxy said.

“Okay!” Zerha replied. But before they began walking, the angel spoke. “Hold on! None of you even bothered to ask my mighty name! Aha! I think I know why! You’re just shy! Ha-ha-ha!” He laughs arrogantly.

“What are you talking about? We don’t care about you, weak angel.” Garren replied.

“That’s why we didn’t ask your name,” Foxy chimed in.

The angel stopped laughing. He wasn’t expecting this response from them.

These two, Zerha shakes her head in disbelief. “Sorry about them. What’s your name, by the way?” Zerha asked. She felt sorry for the angel because of the cold answers that he received from her two guardians.

The angel cleared his throat and speak.“This handsome, young man standing in front of you is the mighty angel named Ecanus! Wa-ha-ha!” Ecanus was back to being naughty, and the three of them just made a poker face.

Ecanus? His name is suitable for a kind and gentle angel. But I doubt he’s kind and gentle... “I’m Zerha. This dragon is Garren, and this is Foxy.” Zerha introduced the two to Ecanus.

“Oh, it’s nice meeting me, right?” he gloats.

He’s really arrogant. The three of them thought at the same time.

“We should go, Master,” Foxy told Zerha. “But prepare yourself, we might encounter beasts and demons on our way there. Those beasts and demons will not hesitate to attack us now that we are in human form.” Garren explained.

“I don’t need to worry, right? I have both of you!” Zerha replied. Both Garren and Foxy suddenly felt very happy, because they knew that Zerha believed in them.

“Yes! You can count on us, Master!” Garren exclaimed.

“He's right!” Foxy agreed.

This world is very dangerous. Why do I have to live my second life in this world? Oh God, are you punishing me? Zerha thought.

“The three of you should not be worrying about anything! I, mighty Ecanus, will kill all those
f*ck*ng demons that will come in our way!” The angel declared.

Remembering Ecanus’ struggle to fight the low-level demon earlier, Zerha was uncertain if
Ecanus could defeat the enemies. “Ah, thanks. Ha-ha.” Zerha said, faking a laugh.

“I doubt that,” Garren remarked.

“Huh? What the f*ck do you mean?” Ecanus got pissed and was getting ready to attack Garren. But Garren just ignored him. “Let’s go, Master,” he said, and the three of them started walking.

“Hey! You f*ck*ng dragon! I’m still talking to you! Come back here!” Ecanus shouted, though
Garren pretended that he didn’t hear him. “Hey!” Ecanus ran to catch up with them.

Why is this weak angel following us? Garren thought being wary of Ecanus.

....

As they walked, they heard something in the bushes. “What was that?” Zerha asked nervously. What if it’s a demon or something else?

“Do not worry, my fellows! I will take a look.” Ecanus said and made his way to the bushes. “Oh, it’s just a bunch of baby birds!” Ecanus said, picking up two baby birds from their nest, they are covered with purple fluff.