Chapter 43 Catching Criminals?!

...

"He's going to kill you!"

What?!!! He's going to kill me?!! Zerha was shocked and felt like her soul just left her body. Wait! Wait! I shouldn't faint, I should get ready to defend myself. She glared at him.

Morloch furrowed his brows.  "What are you all talking about?" he asked solemnly. Morloch didn't notice that he was carrying a murderous aura.

"Wh-Why do you want to kill me?! I already got that letter from your lover! I also saved your girlfriend from those perverted demons, and now you will kill me?! How could you!!" Zerha vented.

Morloch looks at her in confusion. You can see the question marks above his head. What is she spouting all of a sudden?  "What are you saying?"

"What?! Now you're acting innocent?! I know you have a secret lover, and if you kill me I will shout at the top of my lungs that you have a lover...ah, wait I think before I even finish shouting you'll attack me..." Zerha said and uttered the last part.

"Secret lover? I do not want to have such things, because it will just hinder my work," he said.

"Ha! I'm right, you have a love---huh? You don't have a girlfriend? But isn't Livia your lover? Ha! You're lying! Don't try to fool me. She even said that she would not let others see her letter because it would be given to you, her boyfriend. And as the captain of demon knights, you are not allowed to have a lover and that is why you keep your romantic relationship hidden!"

Prince Morloch sighed in distress.

"And mhmm! Mmhmmm!" Zerha was about to continue, but Prince Morloch covered her mouth with his hand. I need to stop her nonsense.

Zerha was surprised because of what he did next, Prince Morloch slowly leaned his face closer towards hers. Her eyes widened and her cheeks started to flush uncontrollably.

Wh-Why is he getting closer?!! Zerha doesn't know why but she's panicking and her heart starts racing. Her eyes look like they are swirling because she doesn't know what is going on, and doesn't know why he suddenly acts like that.

But suddenly, she realizes something. Is he trying to control my mind?!! Ha! I knew it!

"She's not---ugh!!" Prince Morloch didn't finish his sentence when Zerha punched his stomach strongly. "I will not let you control my mind!!" said Zerha and quickly got away from him and hid at the back of Sushi.

"You," he called as he was enduring the pain he got. Zerha sneaks a peek behind Sushi's back while in a cold sweat. Sh*t. I think his mad! Zerha gulped. "Y-You, if you come closer, Sushi will eat you!!"

Prince Morloch clicks his tongue and speaks. "Listen, I'm not going to kill you. And I don't have any romantic relationship with someone. And Livia, she's just an informant. That letter is just the information I told her to get. "

He admits it! Wait...

What?! All this time, I thought they were in a secret relationship! Zerha was astounded. She was also doubting him about what he said that he was not going to kill her. She looks at Sashimi first to confirm if he's not going to kill her. "He's telling the truth, Mama."

"But you said just a moment ago that he's going to take my life..."

"We are sorry about that. That's because he's wearing such a murderous aura, so that's why..."

After hearing that, Zerha sighed in relief and stopped hiding behind Sushi's back. "I thought that was the end of me. By the way, why were you like that?" His expression earlier is scary!