Chapter 44 She knows combat

...

After the four of them surrounded the house where the criminal hid. Prince Morloch tried to open the door but it was locked. He performs dark magic to unlock the door, but he does it slowly and quietly. But the sound of clicking the locked door made a small noise. The forty-seven-year-old criminal heard it and got alerted. He quietly hid in the corner behind a wall and peeked at who was going inside the house.

By the time Prince Morloch stepped inside, five black arrows were going to hit him. He didn't even flinch seeing the black arrows coming at him rapidly.

The criminal watches Morloch and quietly awaits to hit the black arrows he set as a trap for whoever enters the house. He thought that his arrows would successfully hit the robed man, but he got flabbergasted as he saw his arrows suddenly stop in mid-air.

W-What happened?!

As he is still shocked the arrows suddenly move again but this time, the arrows are aiming where he is.

The criminal was surprised and quickly avoided his head. If it was not for the wall he was hiding behind, the five arrows would probably pierce his body, especially his head.

He began to panic as he saw the robed man walk toward where he was.

Prince Morloch started walking but as he walked further, another set of arrows was aiming at him again. He clicks his tongue as he is annoyed by the traps the criminal made.

I remembered this criminal was good at setting traps. He made traps everywhere in the city that caused a lot of demons to die.

Prince Morloch released his dark magic again and imbued them to the arrows. He was able to control them because of what he did. He immediately aims the arrows at the same spot where he hit earlier. But before the wall is destroyed, which the criminal made for cover, the criminal immediately runs away from the robed man in fear.

W-Who is that?! Is he someone from the royal knights?! The criminal thought nervously. He was shocked at how the robed man easily managed to control the arrows he made.

Ten steps to reach the wall where the criminal is hiding, after Prince Morloch takes three steps, another trap emerges, but this time it's not arrows anymore but daggers with poison imbued with them.

Does he have the skills to make these traps in a short period? He can help the Kingdom to kill humans with these traps.

Morloch uses his dark magic to stop the daggers in mid-air and suddenly falls to the floor. He continued to walk and turn his head to see if the criminal was still hiding behind the wall but he clicked his tongue when he saw no one.

I shouldn't have taken him lightly.

The criminal ran as fast as he could towards the back door to escape.

Meanwhile, Zerha was guarding the back door, but she got bored and looked around the surroundings.

Sigh, what should I do? I'm so bored.

Suddenly, an idea pops up in her mind. Zerha taps her ring and he fishes out her cell phone. Let's play some game...s...wait, I don't have a game installed on this phone. Is there any signal here?

Zerha turned on the internet and lifted the phone higher to get a better signal.

Since Chinixx's brand is different from others, as long as you have signals on your phone you can have as much internet as you want, you don't have to connect to wifi or buy load just to have data to watch chinixxtube, chinixxgram, chinixxbook, and many others. Most especially it has a solar design, you can just use the sun's rays to charge your phone! So what are you waiting for? Avail of the Chinixx brand new phone!