Chapter 45 Is he really my brother, Zale?

....

Before the four arrive at the Demon Kingdom, they encounter demons in the forbidden forest. They came out one after another, Ecanus charged at them though he only got beaten up.

Garren saves him out of a will, he clicks his tongue as he drags Ecanus by the collar.

"Just stay put, will you, weak bastard!" Garren shouted at him while he threw a flame at the two demons and they all turned into ashes in an instant.

"What the f**k! Let go of me, you f****ng useless dragon!" Ecanus keeps kicking his feet trying to escape from Garren's grasp.

But Garren is strong.

"Arrgh, let go of m--" Ecanus didn't finish his words when Garren suddenly threw him on the ground. "Gaaahhh!! F****ng dragon, I will f*****ng kill you!!"

And the two of them started attacking, though as always, Garren easily dodged Ecanus' every attack.

Foxy let out a sigh. "Let's continue."

As they continued, Prince Clove, or should we say, Zale, got pissed by the continuous appearance of the demons.

These demons just keep coming, don't waste my time you, pests!

Zale suddenly releases a big fireball and throws it at the five demons flying in mid-air. Before they could react they already turned into ashes.

Garren was surprised after witnessing it. He cast a powerful skill like it's nothing! He is no ordinary human!

"Tsk. These pests just keep coming. The two of you," Zale called Garren and Ecanus. "If you keep wasting more time with your pesky fights, I will send you to the pits of hell," he said coldly as he emitted a dark aura. And the two of them got chills.

...

After a long walk, they arrived at the Demon Kingdom.

As they walked into the city, Ecanus stared intently at all the demons they had passed by. He wanted to fight them but the three of them, Garren, Foxy, as well as Zale, were looking at him with a don't-you-dare-make-trouble-look.

Since Ecanus can't do anything about the demons because of the three, he can only do is to just gaze at them with his eyes on fire.

Meanwhile, the demons felt shivers as they felt someone gazing at them intently.

"Master was in the demon castle but her tracks are currently heading that way. " Foxy pointed to the place where she saw glowing blue footprints when she used one of her abilities as a fox.

Does she have a skill that can locate a specific person? Zale thought.

"Then let's go that way--wait, why did Master go to the castle of this kingdom?" Garren asked confusedly.

Zale ponders after hearing Garren.

I wonder....hold on! Does she already know her mission to kill the Devil? And as to make it easy to kill the remaining demons, she takes down the King first?! Well, it's a good idea...no! No! Am I dumb?! Isn't a demon king always so powerful?! Then Zerha must be in danger!!

Zale's heart is beating fast out of nervousness. "Let's go! Let's not waste any more time," he said and started walking where Foxy pointed a moment ago.

The three of them made questioning expressions about Zale's sudden behaviour. Why is he being nervous all of a sudden?

While the three are following Foxy, Ecanus asks her. "Hey! Did you use your nose to locate her?"

After hearing that question, Foxy suddenly fumes. While Garren prevents himself not to cracking up on the side.

"I didn't use my nose, you weak lowly angel!!"