Chapter 12 Darkness user, Aiden

.....

-Morning

“Good morning, Milady.” Sage greeted Zerha, letting out a yawn as she opened the door of her room.

“Sage? Don’t tell me you stayed here overnight?!” Zerha asked in surprise as she noticed the dark circles under Sage’s eyes. He looked like a panda, she thought.

Sage was startled and said, “Ahem. Breakfast is ready Milady.” and he quickly walked downstairs. Foxy laughed as she exited the room. “He didn’t answer your question. He probably stayed outside the room all night.” Zerha sighed in disbelief.

Upon entering the dining area, they noticed that Ecanus was still not there. “Huh? Where’s Ecanus? Last night he said that he couldn’t wait for the morning to come so he could eat breakfast…” Foxy said.

“Don’t tell me Ecanus is still asleep? I’ll wake up that punk.” It was early in the morning, and
Garren was already pissed off.

After Garren left, someone entered the dining room. A tall male in his twenties with black colored hair and ash gray eyes, upon seeing him, the housekeepers and the landowner suddenly bowed their heads and greeted him.
“Welcome back, Sir Aiden.” He merely looked at them and walks to his seat. As he sits down, he roams his eyes around when he notices that there are new guests in the renting guest house. Upon seeing Zerha and Sage, he was taken aback and scrutinized them.

Zerha gave him a questioning look when she notice that the male is looking at her. When Aiden noticed Sage staring at him intently, he acted like he didn't find them suspicious and began eating.

“Who is he?” Zerha whispered.

“I don’t know, Master. Maybe he’s another guest.” Foxy replied.

Upon eating, the slam of a door was heard. They all whipped their heads in the direction from which the sound came to see a furious Garren. He was dragging Ecanus downstairs, who was still snoring. “No matter what I did, this f*ck*ng a**hole didn’t wake up! So I need to drag him here!” Garren yelled as he entered the dining area.

“You need to calm down, Garren. You should just let him sleep more.” Zerha told him. I can't believe Ecanus didn't wake up even though Garren is dragging him! Zerha thought.

“I’m sorry, Master, but no. Hey, bastard, wake up!” Garren shook Ecanus, who did not wake up. But then the smell of the food suddenly invaded Ecanus’ nostrils, so he woke up abruptly, went to a vacant seat, and started to dig in, oblivious to Garren’s glare.

“How could you ignore me?” Garren asked while gritting his teeth.

“Oh, Garren. What are you talking about?” Ecanus asked with a questioning look while chewing on his food. Wow!! Delicious!!

“You are an idiot!” Garren was about to hit Ecanus, though Foxy quickly held him back.
“G-Garren, calm down,” Foxy said.

Ecanus gulp the food first and shouted at Garren.“What’s wrong with you, useless beast? Call me an idiot again, and I will wring your neck!”

“Go on. I know you are weak, so you can’t hurt me!”

“What? Bastard, I will kill you!” Ecanus stands up and was about to run to attack Garren but Zerha grabbed him by the collar on his back. “Both of you calm down!” Zerha yelled.

“Do you want me to kill them so that they will not cause any more trouble, Milady?” Sage suggested, wearing a cold expression.

Except for Aiden, all the people there are looking at Sage in fear. Aiden is getting ready if Sage will attack anyone.