Chapter 42 He's going to kill me?!

...

While invisible, Zerha hides under the tree while looking at the castle gate that hasn't opened yet since no one was entering and leaving. It's already dark and Momo will be mad at me for sure! Zerha thought nervously.

Zerha waits outside first. She chose to be invisible because she doesn't want the demon knights will saw her. She thought that what if after seeing her face, the knights will report to the King that someone not from the royal palace is entering the place?

She thought that even though Momo was the captain of demon knights and was the one who let her in, she still needs to be cautious about everything.

A moment later, the demon guards open the gate when one demon knight is going to leave the castle. As the knight walks past the gate, Zerha quickly runs as fast as she could before they close the gate again.

Zerha let out a sigh of relief as she entered the castle without no one noticing her.

She walks into the hallway still invisible and stops in front of Prince Morloch's room. She looks around first if there are demons, when she confirmed that there was no one, she removes her invisibility so that Prince Morloch will not doubt her identity as a demon.

It's already dark, Momo will not be mad at me since I successfully get the letter right? Zerha thought. She takes a deep breath first before nervously knocking on Prince Morloch's door.

"Who is it?"

Zerha gulped as she hears that cold voice coming from inside the room. "I-It's me, Momo."

Hearing that, Prince Morloch stood up and went to open his door. Zerha got a cold sweat as she notices Prince Morloch staring at him coldly. "Y-You see, Momo---" Prince Morloch cut Zerha off. "Come inside," he said.

Zerha nervously walks inside but as she enters his room, Zerha realizes something. Wait, why I am nervous? I shouldn't feel nervous because it isn't my fault that I am late. Momo was clearly at fault, if he told me the specific location of where his lover's house, I wouldn't be having trouble finding it! Zerha thought and started fuming.

Prince Morloch made a questioning look while looking at Zerha's face. "Is something the matter?" he asked in a cold voice. Zerha flinch, every time she heard his voice she always feels chills in her body.

"N-Nothing!" I already knew at first that his personality is like Zale's since his approach is always cold. But the only difference is, I feel like he always emits a dark aura that if you saw him, you'll end up dead if you won't listen to him, Zerha shivered.

Prince Morloch stares at her first and speaks. "...Where is the letter?"

"Here," Despite having trouble finding his lover's house, I have completed the mission successfully!

Zerha gloats as she handed him the letter. You should praise me! Zerha was looking at the Prince with a meaningful look. Praise me!

Prince Morloch merely frowned looking at her expression. "You can go out now."

What...? Zerha was stunned after hearing what he just said.

After all that work, that's all he said?! Not even thank you?! I even save his girlfriend from those demon thugs! Zerha got furious.

"What? Are you going to say something?" he asked naturally and stared at her, but, Zerha thought that he was glaring at her. Her furious expression turns into a startled one.

"N-No! I'll go now!" Zerha quickly turn her back to open the door and rush to her room.

Prince Morloch frowned as he is confused about Zerha's behavior. Why is she in rush? I thought she has something to say. He thought.