does not make sense

Walking hastily down the stairs, Mikey continuously protested the favor happening. But it went from one ear into the other. In other words, to no avail. "Hey! I've spent 3 years avoiding her, I'm not gonna stop now just 'cause you can't take no for an answer." He said, more aggressively than he had ever been.

Ignorantly, Draken had no interest in what he had to say. Mostly because they've been tolerating such childish behavior for so long. 'They' being the entirety of Toman. "I don't give a shit." He said as he walked out of the house, leaving an angry Mikey by the door.

Mikey dropped both of his arms to his sides, Takemichi standing right next to him. "This is my house! And I choose whoever goes in and out!" He shouted due to the distance between him and the person he's yelling at.

As Draken walked to where y/n was just spotted, he peered into the alley before entering it. And when he walked right in, they knew it meant she was still there. "Well, good thing we're not going into your damned house." His deep voice could be heard even if Mikey had to shout from all the way here.

Takemichi watched as Mikey bit down on his teeth harshly and grumbled under his breath. It was clear to see that she was his mortal enemy, even if he hadn't known why. And for someone to spite a gang leader just that much, it terrified Takemichi. Was that tranquil look just a facade? "Is she that bad?" He asked and looked over at Mikey.

Before Mikey explained by detail how wretched the woman was to him, a voice could be heard getting gradually closer. "Draken, you don't understand, I can't possibly go near him. He doesn't allow me within 5 feet from him." It said with a sensed smile, and Takemichi assumed it was meant to be sarcastic.

Mikey's eyes filled with dread when the girl he had spoken so ill of had walked into his viewpoint. She was being dragged by her wrist to Mikey's house and in some moments, she doesn't seem to object. "I sure did." Mikey said, matter-of-factly.

Y/n pulled her wrist away from Draken's tight grip sharply and stared at the face she hasn't seen in 2 whole years. "You are being such a child about this." Draken stated. "It's dumb. The entire situation is stupid."

"It's because she—" Mikey paused when he recognized her mocking raise of the eyebrows, teasingly asking him to continue as if he were a child or something. That action alone caused his hand to curl into a fist and his jaw to clench furiously. But then he caved and huffed, banging his head on the doorway of his house.

She licked her lips and rolled her eyes humorously. "Well, excuse me while I go about enjoying my day." Y/n smiled and took a step back. "After all, it's hard to talk to a child who's been holding the same false grudge for three years." She turned around and began to walk back to where she originally was.

At this point, Takemichi was genuinely afraid she had a serious death wish or something. But he then started feeling concerned about Mikey's refusal to throw any punches or kicks at her. "You know, that's a lot of talk coming from a traitor to Toman." He stated.

There it was. Now, Mikey was approaching her, defying his very rule that made of the distance between them. He, instead, faced her back. But not for long, as she turned slowly, her brows furrowed. "A traitor? Really?" Y/n asked in hushed tones, just to emphasize how unbelievable that prediction is. "If anyone's a traitor, it's Mr. Michael over here, who's saved every male ass in the entire nation. But as soon as his female friend asks for help, because of his own problems, he's suddenly too big of a coward."

An amused, yet malicious grin spread across Mikey's face. Causing both of his friends' confused heads to turn. "Me? A coward? Out of all people?" He asked rhetorically. "Well, I'll be." "I just know that that is not coming from the girl who can't even fight her own damn fights."