bonus chapter 2

"i don't think you did takemichi. i'm not sure if y/n's dead."

takemichi widened his eyes in surprise and sat up slowly. "wait— what do you mean not sure? why aren't you sure if someone's alive?" takemichi focused on that one subject.

naoto wasn't looking at takemichi he was looking at his computer, way too focused on a thing. "that's because i don't know. in the last timeline sohaya was gone after their leader died. but it's not the case this time." naoto told him.

takemichi walked over towards naoto and the computer to look at whatever caught his attention. it was a house and he was watching over it on a cctv camera. "naoto, what's so important about this house?" takemichi asked.

the lights of the house were dimmed or even closed but what's the matter? "that's y/n and mikey's house." naoto explained scratching his head in anger. empty coffee mugs surrounded his desk and he looked like he hadn't slept for days. "if y/n and mikey are hiding then god they are good at it."

naoto grabbed the last full coffee mug and took a sip of it. he walked over to the board that was replaced with stuff about y/n and mikey. "there is a guy named manjiro sano in jail but he is not mikey. he's got the same features, sure, he even has that tattoo. but it's not him. and the cops can't get past that." naoto sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose.

takemichi sighed too and sat on the bed, staring at the cctv camera. when a girl in a hoodie left the house abruptly while hiding her face from the cameras. "holy shit." takemichi neared the screen. if it was y/n then they can just find her to confirm it. "do you know where sohaya's base is?"

"boss!" a sohaya member shouted for whoever was the current leader of sohaya. takemichi sat there breathing nervously.

a tall man walked over to takemichi threateningly with his hands behind his back. "let me take a guess. you're here to see if y/n is dead or not, right?" the guy leaned in with a menacing smile. a man leading sohaya? takemichi nodded his head slowly. "well, get in line. we don't even know where she is."

takemichi sighed and looked down while rolling his eyes. "but you know where she's not in? the afterlife." the guy joked and laughed. sachi, who was beside him, slapped her forehead in disbelief. "it was funny."

the guy kept repeating 'tough crowd' under his breath. takemichi grew puzzled. "wait, why don't you think she's dead?" takemichi asked him almost immediately.

the guy tilted his head. "i've seen this girl leaving her house. i mean if that isn't suspicious i don't know what is." the guy sighed. he looked sad. "but that guy who's in jail instead of mikey.. his name might even be suspicious." he joked again and no one laughed which he sighed to.

"are you the new leader of sohaya?" takemichi asked him in confusion.

the guy shook his head but tilted it. "well.." the guy looked up. "i'm the acting leader of sohaya, haruko suzuki." haruko introduced.

some memories flooded back into takemichi's brain. it was the day teiko joined sohaya. and haruko was made the vice commander of sohaya. it was really a joyful day.

haruko suddenly widened his eyes as he looked at takemichi. he breathed out in realization. "sachi, can you give us a minute alone?" haruko for the first time in forever, asked politely.

sachi nodded and left out of the door. he stared back at takemichi intensely. "you're takemichi right? you know, that kid with the blonde hair?" haruko motioned to his hair, so takemichi nodded almost instantly. "look, i know where y/n is. but i can't guarantee that she's alive."

yeah... i wrote this like 4 days ago i just never published it. but i did now. i'm still not sure whether or not you should die