baji's friend

(HEY GUYS, this is actually a requested chapter because people wanted me to write a 'you meet chifuyu for the first time' chapter so this is it. and i kinda made a story line out of it so anyways here you go)

takemichi and chifuyu both sat on the swings with their hands wrapped around the handles. chifuyu talked about baji with such pride, that takemichi forgot he just got beat up by him.

"wow." takemichi looked at the moving cars and bikes. but noticed one person.

it was y/n. she was walking on the paveway of the park, not even noticing they were there. "y/n!" takemichi waved his hand to greet her.

she looked up at them and walked towards them with happiness. "takemichi are you okay? you have bruises all over." y/n looked at his bruised face. "but have i ever seen you without bruises? no."

y/n shook her head as she glanced at the other blonde. "okay you're definitely worse." y/n pointed at him. she couldn't see his face with all the patches he had.

y/n eyed the thing tied around his arm. the label "vice captain of the first division" was written on it. "how come you're that high ranked and i don't even recognize you?" y/n crossed her arms in confusion.

"y/n, that's chifuyu matsuno." takemichi introduced while pointing at him.

y/n took a moment to remember his name. "you're baji's friend." y/n pointed at him.

chifuyu looked at the two who were pointing at him. "i'm guessing by your name, you're the former toman advisor that is now the leader of the gang that helped us?" chifuyu said complicatedly.

"and i'm guessing from your injuries, baji was the one that hit you." y/n observed. she sat on the ground infront of them. and was tired from standing for too long.

takemichi widened his eyes in amazement. "woah! how did you know that?!" takemichi's mouth hung wide open.

"please, i know how baji, mikey, draken, mitsuya, pah-chin, and.. et. cetera..." y/n's face changed from smiling into an annoyed look. ".. hit. i know how they hit."

the two blondes looked at eachother, confused on how her mood changed so quickly. "anyways, it's a shame baji left for Valhalla. he could have used some tips." y/n stretched her arms.

"and it was so out of character too." y/n stood up.

the boys saw her eased face turn into puzzled in seconds. she was piecing stuff in her mind.

y/n thought for too long. the words: the enemy echoed in her head. what did it mean? y/n looked around until it hit her. "oh damn." y/n whispered to herself in surprise.

"what?" takemichi questioned.

y/n looked at them. "nothing! i'll be back! i have to do something! you seem cool, baji's friend!" y/n ran away, and left the two dumbfounded.

y/n ran and took her phone out of her pocket. she was searching for the contact she wanted to call. and searched for the name she swore she would never say.

it was in the bottom of her contact list, considering that they haven't talked in so long. she clicked on his contact in hesitation. which immediately dialed the number.

"hello?" a confused voice said.

y/n took a deep breath. "kazutora."