watch out

(tbh guys this chapter is mostly about fighting so if you are not interested in that you can just skip this chapter)

y/n stood next to mikey with her arms crossed. they both glanced at eachother and smiled.

"a big ass brawl on the day of the festival.. i can feel the excitement in my blood." draken walked next to mikey with blood on his head. "right, mikey?"

mikey looked towards him. "yeah, ken-chin." mikey looked down smiling.

both of the gangs marched forward. "let's do this shit!" mikey shouted which triggered everyone to run towards eachother.

"kill them all!" hanma ordered moebius while standing in the middle of a literal stampede.

people punched and kicked, but not a single one hurt mikey. why? fear. whereas, guys came rushing down to defeat y/n and her gang. considering that they're girls, but boy did they prove them wrong.

they were all trained by the same instructor, kaito suzuki. and they all had one motive in mind, clean up any wrong path.

"draken-kun! draken-kun!" takemichi's voice repeatedly called.

a toman member was pushed towards takemichi. "the hell are you just standing around for?!" the guy shouted.

"sorry!" takemichi apologized so the guy ran away.
but before takemichi can get away, someone threw a moebius member his way.

takemichi avoided that fall by simply heading the other direction. but as he got up, he fell over the guy and ended up in a huge puddle.

the sounds of guys fighting still continued, so takemichi tried his best to get up with his arms. damnit! this was all for nothing! he looked down while tears welled up in his eyes.

y/n noticed that and immediately pushed away the guy she was fighting. "oh no, takemichi are you hurt?!" she ran towards him.

his head looked up immediately to the sight of her. she helped him up slowly. but the guy she pushed away ran towards her and tried to grab her from her shirt. "y/n watch out!" takemichi shouted.

y/n, in an instant, stopped his hand with the intensity of her arm, which led him to fall in hurt. she kicked him for his last award. "i'm sorry you had to see that, takemichi." y/n apologized as she started walking away.

"wait— y/n, do you know where draken-kun is?" takemichi asked politely.

y/n looked aroun.d. "yeah, he went that way." y/n pointed at a direction. "stay safe, takemichi!"