good old times

y/n finally came back from the hospital, but was put on bed rest for 10 days. mikey stared at his ceiling, watching the fan go around and around. it's been 2 hours since he said "oh i should sleep" but he still couldn't. and it has been happening for the past few days. he was getting tired of the lack of sleep.

mikey looked out of his window, still laying on his bed. he noticed y/n getting stuff from her room. and then his eyes caught the ladder from when they were kids.

mikey hurriedly opened his window, and threw rocks from his rock collection on her window. "y/n! y/n!" he kept shouting.

y/n rushed over to her window and opened it. "what is it?!" she thought something must have happened. but it was just a part of mikey's shenanigans.

mikey stopped throwing his rocks at the window. "can i use the ladder?" mikey asked her.

y/n tilted her head in confusion. "the ladder what's tha— OH. yeah sure where is it though?" y/n looked around in her room.

mikey brought it over in his arms. it was a long but no too long of a ladder. but it was long enough to reach the other's window. so when they're were kids they would walk on the ladder and reach eachother's houses. "wait mikey! you don't weigh the same as when you were 7!" y/n tried to stop him.

"again. for the 50th time. you're strong enough to hold it." mikey repeated what he has been saying since they were 5.

y/n held the ladder down and pressed on it as hard as she can. mikey began to walk on the ladder easily. he even looked around just to make it simple.

he went down into her bedroom and just stood there. "ah.. just like the good old times." mikey grabbed the ladder from her hand.

"yeah yeah. so what are you doing here?" y/n asked him while picking up some snacks from her bed.

mikey closed her window. "i couldn't sleep, and since you were awake i just came here." mikey walked over to her.

y/n walked out of her room and motioned for her to come with her. "i'm gonna watch a movie, do you wanna watch it with me?" y/n stepped down the stairs.

mikey yawned as he followed her. "you pick out boring ones, so that'll sure make me sleep." mikey stretched out his arms, sitting on the couch.

"screw you, mikey." y/n sat right next to him.

he looked over at y/n who was super intrigued even though the move didn't even fully start yet. he smiled at her and looked forward.

not even 6 minutes past the movie, and mikey was fully asleep. he laid his head on y/n's shoulder. "mikey, what—?" y/n looked at him, and he was probably dreaming by now. so she just let him.

this was short and i wrote it QUICKLY. just going back to my roots before i went crazy and tried to kill you off. fun times. anyways/who I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT