decent

y/n kicked up the kickstand of her motor bike. she arrived at valhalla's property. she didn't really care if she'd die or something. hanma won't kill her anyway. all she cared about is how she defied every moral she had to talk to kazutora.

kazutora walked in with what appears to be a wolf cut. he opened up his arms in "surprise". "i didn't see you in a while." kazutora smiled slightly.

"neither did i." y/n clenched her fists in anger. but not to him. to herself.

two guys with bats walked in too. and y/n was for it because she might kill him in a second. "a girl?" one of the guys rolled his eyes while dropping his bat. he made it look like she wasn't worth his time.

the guys walked over to her, defying kazutora's orders. "we can take her out in a second." they cracked their knuckles.

to their surprise y/n didn't move a muscle. nor was she scared. instead, she crouched down to the ground unexpectedly.

kazutora smiled knowing exactly what her move is. she stood up and kicked one of them in the jaw. the guy fell to the ground and held his jaw in pain. "why do i have to deal with assholes like you all the time?" y/n walked to the guy who was scurrying away in fear.

they were mislead kazutora laughed under his breath. "why'd you bring them here again?" y/n looked back at him.

"because i know you would take it out on me." kazutora put his hands in his pockets.

y/n hated him for years, but she didn't at the same time. she didn't know if she did feel safe around him or not. "anyways who did you come here for?" kazutora asked her.

she was confused on how he knew that she wasn't here for him. "how did you know?" y/n finally walked over to him.

"you never call me." kazutora reminded her while crossing his arms.

y/n sighed. "i'm here for baji." y/n walked past him.

she stopped for a second and looked back at kazutora. "if you want to go head to head with toman at least have decent knowledge. or in their case" she looked at the guy on the ground. "a brain, perhaps."

kazutora looked back at her. "you're talking to me normally?" kazutora asked in confusion.

y/n sighed sadly. "when i came here i thought you were pure evil, but i still see some of you in there. i just hope you find it." y/n continued to walk. "see you kazutora."

she walked away, leaving yet another person dumbfounded. "wait you don't even know where baji is." kazutora stopped her again.

"you're not fooling anyone. this was your secret hideout. i know this place like the back of my hand." y/n still walked away.

you guys will definitely be getting many updates from me today. i am so bored so i'm writing my heart out. ENJOYY