messes

Unfortunately, here comes a meeting with the leaders of the five divisions, what possibly made that occur?— Draken's constant nagging.

Mikey got tired of Draken asking him to announce that sohaya's leader is helping them with the fight. (like he wanted it to happen) He just gave in and that's a hard thing for mikey to do. Especially when it comes to her.

They all stood pridefully in front of, surprisingly, only draken. They wondered where their leader had been but still payed attention to the intimidating glare draken's sending them. "Uh— did you want to talk about something, draken?" Mitsuya asked, being the only one standing, As it took too long before someone had spoken.

Draken looked beside him and recognized that no one was there. He scrunched his eyebrows and cleared his throat, looking forward. "The feud with moebius surely isn't getting solved any time soon. And due to that, we're getting someone to help us with the fight." Draken declared.

They were surprised, bewildered actually. They weren't so weak that they'd ask someone else to help. It affected their pride and so they talked amongst each other. "Who's the "someone" specifically?" Smiley questioned, with his iconic smile of course. He remained rational even if everyone was feeling angry about the abnormal decision.

"Trust me. The person we asked to help is no stranger to us and no stranger to toman. Some of you guys might even know her too well." At this point, Draken was talking to the small alleyway where the two stayed rather than his members. He stared at it like waiting for paint to dry. "Mikey?" He called.

But just silence came from the other end. In fact, it was the same for Mikey and y/n as well. They just stood in silence, especially after the fight they had no short of 2 days ago. "Mikey!" A shout came from Draken that made them come back to their senses.

Y/n's back left the wall and she walked over to where Draken was standing. "Hey.." Mikey whispered before running after her. They haven't decided when they would walk there or what their cue was because they refused to speak to one another. But now that Y/n had done her entrance, they had no choice but to.

The division captains stood there, letting her presence settle in, while Draken exhaustedly 
let out a deep breath because it was tiring trying to hold that conversation with the members. When no one said anything and they were trying to process what just happened, Baji stood up in shock. "Y/n?!?!?!" baji shouted.

They all looked at her in surprise. Now that baji cleared up the distorted image of her, then started the chatter. And how they could not have possibly expected her. But y/n just awkwardly stood there and waved at them. "Wait, y/n, you're back?" Mitsuya asked in the softest way possible.

Y/n shook her head and exasperatedly looked over at Mikey. "No no no no. I'm not back. I most certainly am not." She glanced at Mikey. "I'm just here to help with the fight." Y/n cleared up which just led them to groan.

Mikey rolled his eyes at the feedback of his members. She really didn't stay that long in toman for them to miss her so much, but whatever. "Listen up, guys. The only reason she's here is because moebius is gonna kick our asses." Mikey continued, "It wasn't out of free will but she's gonna be there nevertheless."

y/n rolled her eyes subtly at his unsubtle remark. he wanted to directly show her how unpleasant this was for him, as if she didn't feel the same and more. "it's good that you're back." mitsuya spoke in the stead of others. "though, it's like you never even left. we practically hung out everyday."

y/n laughed forcefully and made hand signals for him to end this sentence. the cause of that being there were two people in the room who didn't know about this arrangement: mikey, because he hated her and wouldn't want his devoted members to follow after her; and baji, because he'd tell mikey. "Wait, you hung out without me?" Baji asked, growing furious by the second.

She kneeled down to reach Baji's height from where she was standing in the shrine. "Yeah, but only because Mitsuya blew up a shop with his bike." Y/n whispered to him, hoping he'd understand. She even sent him a sympathetic smile with it.

The night was young. The captains were ecstatic that they could even come close to y/n now. They were parading around her like she was some prize they'd hardly seen. Mikey hated it. He hated their attention and he hated that they found this opportunity to bond with her.

Actually, he hated her. Oh, god he hated her. But he obviously couldn't show them that he was still hung up on that (though it was obvious). So he just tried to pay attention to anything else. Even if it meant dusting off some statue. "This place is dusty." Mikey scrunched his nose in disgust.

Maybe dusting off statues kept him so busy that he couldn't even notice her standing beside him, staring sheepishly. But when he did, he stopped what he was doing and just scratched his nape out of frustration. "I just want you to know.." Y/n spoke up but he didn't even bother to look at her. "If you're hating me because I allegedly didn't show up to Shin's memorial service.. you shouldn't be. Because I actually did."

Mikey looked up at her with just his eyes. He clenched his jaw and cracked his knuckles. "What if that's not the only thing that's makin' me hate you?" He asked her and then fixed his stature. "Then how can we fix this?" He didn't want anything to be fixed if that wasn't clear enough. He wanted to somehow indicate that what you did was wrong.

"Then there's no mess to clean up." Y/n told him and then left.