an idiot

"but i don't want to!" mikey whined while sitting on the ground. they were both infront of the hospital already. but mr whiny over here doesn't want to go to the hospital.

"you're going whether you like it or not!" y/n shouted at mikey.

he tried to stand up. "the hospital's crowded anyway so no i do no- ah!" mikey winced in pain. the wound dug deeper.

y/n immediately rushed over to him. "mikey!" y/n sat infront of him and looked at the blood expanding in size. "you didn't think to apply pressure on your wound?!"

mikey just held his injury in pain. "here." y/n pulled on her shirt.

"what are you doing?" mikey asked.

y/n ripped a huge piece of her shirt. "i'll use this to put pressure on your injury. the hospital's crowded which means you'll bleed out even more." y/n handed him the ripped out piece of fabric.

mikey looked at her for a hot minute. "RIGHT, i have to close my eyes." y/n turned around and covered her eyes.

his wound was under his shirt so that's probably why. he winced again. "are you okay?" y/n asked him, without turning around.

he tied the knot. "yeah, i'm okay." he grunted, "done."

y/n turned around. "now let's go." y/n tried to help him up. but he sat still.

"i still don't want to go." mikey refused.

y/n placed her hands on her hip. "if you really want attention, i'll bring it to you." y/n whispered. "nurse! nurse!"

mikey was scared, for the first time in forever. a nurse came rushing through the door. "my friend got stabbed." y/n explained to her.

mikey's jaw dropped, but he still looked away in protest. "oh no.. where's your friend?!" the nurse asked.

y/n was confused. "that guy." she pointed and looked at him.

she found out why the nurse wouldn't know it was him. it was because he was shaking his head childishly. "mikey, just get up!"

mikey sat with a bandaged torso, and a hospital gown. "yay, i'll get a scar." mikey looked at the bandages.

"you're an idiot, mikey." y/n pushed his head playfully.

mikey's raised his eyebrows. "wow, i always thought that if i got stabbed i would get kinder words." mikey placed his hand on his bandaged wound.

"no you oversimplify things. like how you got stabbed and decided to walk 8 blocks to get to my house." y/n explained with worry. "you know, it the wound was deeper you would probably die."

"but it wasn't deeper."

y/n crossed her arms. "it could have been."

y/n got up and looked at her torn shirt. mikey stated at her closely. why am i glad.. that she worries about me enough?

idk you tell me mikey. ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT