phase

(2016)

mikey covered his body with a blanket as he laid asleep. and so did y/n before both of their alarm clocks rang like hellfire was nearing them. "mikey, please turn it off." y/n groaned from grogginess.

"how the hell would i know where you put it?" mikey didnt even try to open his eyes.

y/n woke up and rubbed her eyes. she walked out of their bed and closed the alarm clock. they placed their alarm clock far away from their bed intentionally so that they can fully wake up after walking over to it. but it didn't work.

y/n walked over to the bed again and laid in mikey's arms. mikey hugged her tightly. "let's just stay like this for the whole day. i don't want to move." mikey closed his eyes.

y/n sighed when she realized she should take the high road. "come on, mikey we have to get up." y/n pulled him up but he was too lazy to.

"why do i have to?"

"because you have got to get something called a life." y/n stopped pulling him up and breathed heavily. mikey sat up by himself, finally being taller than her. "when did you get tall, shorty?"

mikey glared at her. "when you stopped growing, old hag." mikey huffed.

y/n's mouth gaped open dramatically and got out of bed. "well i'll go hang out with my friends." y/n tried to pick out any clothes. "stay jealous.. hag."

mikey got up from his bed and walked over to y/n. he hugged her waist slightly. "WAIT. how about we go out on a date today? we haven't been to one of those in like a year now." mikey asked her, while looking through his clothes too.

y/n thought about it but shook her head. "aren't you with the gang for most of the day?" y/n reminded him.

y/n looked up at him with his one arm hugging her waist. "i'm their commander. i don't have to ask shit from them." mikey looked back at her and smiled.

y/n pushed his head as she walked away from their closet. "arrogant much, michael?" y/n grabbed her clothes and continued to walk away. "but yes let's go on a date, mike."

"what's with that phase?"

y/n has called mikey almost 10 times but nothing. she walked into their house, and didn't see mikey anywhere. "mikey?? mikey?" she kept calling out. but he wasn't anywhere near. maybe he did forget about the date. she thought to herself.

he was the commander of toman. so she really didn't expect him to remember it. but she was still sad. so she walked over to the couch and sat there all gloomy like. she got all ready for nothing. "y/n?" a voice called out from the stairs.

mikey, who was fully ready, walked down the stairs. he immediately rushed over to y/n. "why are you sad?" mikey asked, sitting next to her.

y/n's lips quivered but she tried to stop it. repeating 'i'm not a bitch.' over and over again. "i thought you forgot about our date." y/n admitted, hanging her head low.

mikey widened his eyes. "ME? FORGET ABOUT OUR DATE? DO I LOOK LIKE IM SHALLOW?" mikey asked her with raised eyebrows.

y/n knew she was wrong for questioning him like that. i mean, she was talking about the guy that almost had a heart attack because she got a new dress. y/n looked at him and smiled. so mikey smiled back almost instinctively. "i love that smile." mikey kissed her lips.

he stood up and reached his hand out. "let's go. may I, miss y/n sano?" mikey asked teasingly.

y/n stood up and held his hand. "yes you may, michael." y/n told him as mikey intertwined her fingers with his.

"i hate this phase."

(2017)

"how did i save everyone? i didn't do anything.." takemichi asked him in confusion.

naoto leaned back on his chair. "toman has been involved in less crimes now, and kisaki will finally back down. all because of you." naoto smiled proudly.

but his tone wasn't really that giddy or anything. "why? that's not like toman.. or mikey." takemichi shook his head.

naoto sighed sadly. "that's because mikey isn't in toman. mikey's in jail." naoto told takemichi.

he widened his eyes again. "AGAIN, HUH?"

honestly i made this chapter to soften the blow because i was almost going to publish the final chapter yesterday but i got mad at myself for ending it that way so. yes. but the final chapter's getting published today don't worry