i think so

(probably like hours ago) flashback

y/n was sitting in sachi's room with hiroko and sachi staring at her. y/n was in a daze and was looking at nothing. she was zoning out each second so sachi and hiroko eyed their spacey leader. "y/n, are you sure you're okay?" sachi asked in worry.

y/n got back to her senses. they found it abnormal since y/n was usually so "high sensed" with her gang. "yeah I uh— told you i'm.. fine." she spaced out again.

sachi clapped her hands together to bring her back to life. "okay, you have got to start explaining. the last time i've seen you this spaced out was when you kissed kaito suzuki's son." both hiroko and sachi looked at y/n, awaiting for her explanation. (the kaito suzuki thing will be explained very very soon)

to y/n, she was closest to the both of them. so telling them was so normal. "mikey kissed me." y/n shut her eyes, scared of their reaction.

but she heard complete silence, so she opened her eyes to look at them. their jaws hung open. "mikey.. DID WHAT?" they both shouted. they immediately overreacted. sachi fanned herself out and hiroko did it to sachi too.

sachi was more of a big sister, she always acted out of pure instinct and it was alright. whereas hiroko was basically the definition of a bimbo. and they loved that. "we have to tell the fan club." hiroko told sachi and sachi immediately agreed with her.

y/n looked up at them. "the what?" y/n asked them.

they stayed silent for a bit. "dont worry about it." sachi stopped her from thinking any further. "y/n, you literally kissed the leader of toman."

hiroko nodded in agreement. y/n just stared at the both of them, unfazed. "do you guys forget i'm your leader?" y/n asked them. especially since sohaya chose her to be their leader.

hiroko kept fanning sachi out. they were reacting badly, even more than y/n. "guys, calm your shit down." y/n tried to get them to relax.

sachi immediately tried to do what y/n said, but hiroko looked at her disappointedly. "shit? and you kiss mikey with that mouth?" hiroko shook her head in disappointment.

both y/n and sachi rubbed their temples. "ignore that." sachi told her. "now. do you like him?" sachi got straight to the point.

y/n was stunned at the question so she looked away, in hope of avoiding that question. "the sky looks beautiful today." y/n lied.

"you're not even looking at the sky." hiroko said.

sachi glared at y/n and crossed her arms. "answer my question." sachi told her.

y/n looked back at her in fear. "i mean, i only found out he liked me like a day ago." y/n avoided the question.

sachi looked at her in pity. like it wasn't an immediate mood change. "i know you call draken an idiot. but this. this is worse." sachi pointed at y/n.

y/n gasped, taking offense. "DONT COMPARE ME TO THAT DENSE MESS." y/n shouted.

y/n tried to forget that insult ever existed. "you still didn't answer my question. do you like him?" sachi asked her, more comforting this time.

y/n looked down. "i think so."

again, silence took over. "WE GOT AN I THINK SO WE GOT AN I THINK SO. THIS IS NOT A DRILL PEOPLE" hiroko got excited again.

i wrote this chapter atleast 20 times over and over again because it never felt right. and it still doesn't. but i feel bad that i'm late this time so HERE YOU GOO