wednesdays

y/n woke up and did her normal morning routine. brush her teeth, think about who's sexist ass she's beating up today, and then make breakfast. "hey, y/n." mikey greeted.

"hey."

he was laying on the couch of her house, just a normal wednesday you know? "you beat up a guy?" y/n asked as she closed the cabinet of her kitchen.

mikey just held a silver rubik's cube in his hand. "yeah, the usual." mikey sat up. "your parents let me in. no they actually forced me to be here. they said you could use the company."

y/n sat next to him. "today's my last day of bed rest. i'm leaving this house whether those doctors like it or not." y/n looked at the apple infront of her. she was too tired to eat.

"YES. wait no. what would draken do in this situation?" mikey looked around in thought. "i don't think you're allowed to do that."

y/n stared at him in confusion. it was unusual to see him actually saying something ethical. "what are the doctors gonna do? call their little ambulance on me?" y/n laughed.

"actually, yes." mikey nodded his head.

y/n walked into her house discreetly, hoping that no one was there to see her. "hey y/n can you tie my hair up—?" he noticed what she was doing. "what are you hiding?"

y/n hid the something or someone behind her back. "no one." y/n said suspiciously.

mikey deadpanned her and pulled her away, to reveal what was behind her. it was a little kid with really cute eyes. "YOU HAVE A KID AND YOU DIDNT EVEN TELL ME." mikey shouted and pointed at the kid.

"mikey, i'm a kid myself." y/n pushed his arm away from her. "no this couple handed me their kid and told me that they would come back by noon."

mikey looked at the clock. "it's 3:00." mikey pointed at the clock.

y/n sighed and looked at the kid. he looked so cute. "i'm sorry kiddo. they'll be back, don't worry." she patted his head. she turned back to mikey. "anyways what did you want me to do?"

mikey pointed at his hair. "tie my hair up. it keeps falling off and i'm tired." mikey tiredly said.

y/n motioned for him to sit down. so he did and she gathered his hair. "hey, kid? how old are you?" mikey asked him.

the kid looked at him and tried to count with his fingers. "5 and 3 quarters." he smiled.

so mikey smiled back. "you're old enough, right? is he old enough?" mikey asked y/n.

y/n looked back at him. "depends. what is he old enough for?" y/n asked him.

mikey looked back at him and smirked. "hey kid? do you want to know where babies came from?" mikey sneakily asked.

y/n pulled him with his hair. "mikey i swear. do not."  y/n warned him. mikey just shook his head at her and sighed. "where's your hair tie?"

y/n looked around. "oh i lost it." mikey told her, so she rolled her eyes at him.
"i'll go get one. DO NOT TELL HIM ANYTHING. i repeat. do. not." y/n pointed threatningly at him.
"i will not." mikey reassured her so she left to get the hair tie.

y/n went quickly upstairs and grabbed a hair tie. she knew if she kept the kid with him for a short time he'll know what money laundering is. she ran downstairs and looked at them.

the kid widened his eyes and mikey was grinning suspiciously at her. "why are you looking at me like that?" y/n asked in suspicion.

the kid opened his mouth so mikey shushed him. "NO. no reason." mikey smiled again.

y/n just walked back, still suspicious of them. she gathered his hair back again and was ready to tie his hair. "hey, y/n? what's plan b?" the kid asked, which left y/n in shock.

she looked back at mikey with a threatening look. but mikey looked away, trying to avoid her. he covered his face and stared at the wall. "that's a— that's a great wall. i've always loved it." mikey complimented the blank white wall.

y/n nervously thought for whatever she was trying to say. "WHAT DID YOU TELL HIM? WHAT DID HE TELL YOU?" y/n spiraled.

mikey kept shushing the kid and looking back at y/n, scared as hell. "he said, parents do something and then get plan b. if it doesn't work they're just stuck with you and can't get rid of you." the kid explained with short breaks. y/n gaped her mouth in shock. "is it true y/n? am i an accident?"

who the hell taught him that. "no you are no—." y/n tried to calm him down, gripping on mikey's hair in anger.
"ofcourse you are." mikey said in an encouraging tone. "everyone's an accident. like no one expected a baby to pop out of nowhere. well except for parents that go through adoption but that's not the point."

y/n tried to calm herself down with all the messed up things mikey keeps on saying. "adoption? what's that?" the kid asked in wonder.

that kid asks a lot of questions. "mikey do not." y/n said with a threatening look.
mikey just shook his head and laughed until he stopped. "do your parents look anything like you? if not, then you are definitely adop—." mikey laughed slightly in the process, but y/n interrupted her.

"mikey. do us all a favor and sleep." y/n exhaustedly told him. and then his head hung low.

he "acted" like he was sleeping so y/n pulled his head by his hair. "funny but—." y/n stopped when she realized he was actually sleeping. "huh?"

the kid's jaw dropped in amazement. "HE SLEPT. y/n you are amazing! you can do hippopotamus!" the kid shouted in excitement.

y/n looked back at him in confusion. "hypnosis?" y/n asked again.
"hippopotamus!"
y/n let go of mikey's hair. "okay, so you can say hippopotamus but not hypnosis?" y/n asked again so the kid nodded his head while smiling. "you're smart, kid. i like you."

mikey was still sleeping next to y/n, she just sat and looked at the tv in silence. he opened his eyes slowly and woke up. "what the hell happened?" mikey rubbed his eyes.

y/n ate her popcorn. "you said some dumb stuff, and slept." she explained holding the remote.

mikey nodded his head. "wednesdays." he laughed under his breath. "every single time."

this was long, actually my second longest chapter. anyways the book is ending after like 5 chapters. (i think.) wow that is hard to say. dont make me cry rn.