tensed up

"man, i'm exhausted." mikey stretched out his arms.

him, emma, and draken just came back from the food court. "mikey, all you did was eat." draken reminded him.

"well, well look what the cat dragged in." a voice said behind them. mikey perked up at the voice and turned around immediately. draken and emma knew it was familiar. it was y/n's.

y/n was doing a handstand and it looked like her arms were giving out by the second. "what are you doing?" emma laughed at y/n.

"oh, i twisted both of my ankles and now i can't walk on them." y/n panted tiredly. they all widened their eyes at the unexpected news.

emma immediately rushed over to y/n. "your head will hit the ground, y/n!" emma helped y/n down from the handstand.

"it's better than walking." y/n sat down on the ground.

draken stared at mikey intently. mikey didn't look away from her at all. not only that but draken also noticed something weird. how when mikey saw her, his face softened but tensed up in fluster. so he likes her draken thought.

"emma! i'm not a bitch i can walk!" y/n stood up in attempt. she winced in pain the moment she walked a step. she fell on the ground instantly.

"sure you can." mikey sarcastically said while crossing his arms.

y/n rubbed her ankles and grunted in pain. "my god, y/n. why are they purple?" draken asked with concern in his tone.

y/n smiled in hope of not getting scolded. "i may have fallen down a bunch of times for attempting to walk." y/n scratched her head innocently.

the one who hasn't spoken seriously yet finally spoke. "god." mikey muttered before approaching her. he kept whispering things under his breath like 'why do i have to do everything?'

he faced her with his back and they were all confused from the lack of context. "nice back you got there..?" y/n said in confusion.

"idiot, i meant hop on!" he explained to her. she finally understood why he motioned for her to do something.

y/n smiled teasingly. "ooh, look who's being nice." y/n placed her hands on his shoulder.

mikey rolled his eyes. "i regret it. deeply." mikey joked.

"relax." y/n said while getting picked up by mikey. "i'll keep quiet, mr. president."

mikey stood up with both of his hands holding on to her legs. y/n hugged his neck, afraid she'll fall. but mikey, himself, wouldn't let her fall. "emma, be a dear and grab my telephone, will you?" mikey ordered.

both draken and emma were basically stunned at the scene infront of them. how mikey was nice ot y/n, the girl he used to "hate". "right. sure." emma came back to her senses.

i hope you enjoyed <333 ALSO YOU GUYS ARENT READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. JUST BE PREPARED.