soda pop

(1997) when mikey and y/n were barely 7 years old.

"y/n, wake up let's go to the park." mikey shook y/n repeatedly.

she still slept and didn't move a bit. mikey rested his chin on his palm, and huffed very angrily. blowing a huge puff of air on y/n's face accidentally.

y/n woke up immediately. "what?" y/n asked.

mikey's jaw dropped in shock. a blow on her face is what wakes her up? "WAIT. y/n i'll sleep right now, and then blow a huge puff on my face. let's see if i wake up." mikey laid on y/n's bed quickly.

"mikey you won't sleep in under a minute." y/n denied.

and she was wrong. he actually slept in a minute. "what did he want me to do?" y/n asked herself. "oh right, blow a puff on his face."

she sat on the ground, close to his face. and blew on mikey's face. his eyes sprung open. "IT WORKS?" y/n asked in shock.

mikey smiled in happiness. that was truly a good time.

present time (2004)

mikey tapped his foot in anger. he was sitting next to y/n on a rock. somehow they were looking over a whole cliff. "WHY DID KEN-CHIN ASK US TO COME HERE IF HE'S GONNA BE SO LATE?" mikey said frustratedly.

"well, it is pretty hard to ride your bike with a healing injury." y/n tried to remind mikey.

"dont get in my head." he warned her.

y/n looked up at the sky. "want a soda pop?" mikey handed her a soda can.

y/n's eyes lit up. "hell yeah." she took the soda and drank it.

mikey watched her as she swallowed what she drank. "good, now give it to me." mikey reached his hand out.

y/n looked at him, confused. "BUT YOU ASKED ME IF I WANTED A SODA POP?" y/n told him.

"yes, a sip." mikey asked her as if it was obvious.

"but—." y/n tried to tell him. but mikey just grabbed it from her hand and drank it. "MIKEY."

"what?"

"that's an indirect kiss!" y/n shouted.

then she kept explaining to him what an indirect kiss was so he just stopped her. "blah blah blah." mikey mocked her.

then they just kept mocking eachother for a hot minute. but y/n stopped mocking him while laughing.

"it's so funny how you got so angry over that." y/n laughed, so he laughed too.

"here, just take the soda pop." mikey handed it to her. "i'm getting tired of it anyway."

y/n stared at the soda pop in amazement.

little did they know, draken was listening in on them. i hope things work out for them draken thought as he walked over to them. "good morning, friends." draken sat next to them.

"WHY WERE YOU SO LATE?" they both shouted.

NOT FROM THE PLOT OF THE ANIME BUT WHATEVER YOLO